PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Lost my legendary to a centaur outside destiny's gorge at....1,248,650 exp.

Aggroed a bit too much, but i could of easily coped if i hadnt got error 7.

Logged back in, at a rez shrine, 15 dp...1 death. Major Ouch.

Dont know whether to restart, or stare at the nearly filled title bar in disbelief.

I know il regret it if i delete my Para, but il also cringe every time i look at that incomplete title bar!

*Ponders the Situation*

:(

Oh my dear god. That is... the saddest thing I have ever heard of. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. To a friggin Centaur, too! Damn them!

Well, I almost feel ashamed to post this..

Yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post
    Oh my dear god. That is... the saddest thing I have ever heard of. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. To a friggin Centaur, too! Damn them!

Yay?
    Heh, good luck, dont let the centaur's get you.

heres the last known picture of me 'surviving'

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post

Yay?

GOod luck - Keep on Truckin!

As for Rage - I know your pain man, that always hurts!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDivider View Post
    I hear yah brother! I have about 88% of the map and have covered the harder areas already. Poisoned Outcrops, Crystal Overlook etc. Now I'm running around the first island because I've surely missed about 3% there. After that I have no idea where to go.....
    Well, the good news for me was that Alkali Pan gave me a LOT. (Almost 3%) Poisoned Outcrops was less encouraging at 2.3%

Now I'm on 95.3% and with Crystal Overlook and Ruptured Heart to go. A guildie who's gotten EGMC tells me that Crystal Overlook is worth nearly 3% too. With only 4.7% left to go, if he's correct, then I should be able to reach 100% without the need for going back and wall-hugging.
    In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zainol the Tainted (N/E) - Brianna Halwind (Mo/Me) - Sir Belidan of Ri (W/R) - Kazumi Ranzou (A/Rt) - Khaemhet Rekhotep (P/D)

I almost lost mine today while helping a guild mate out, ended up saving myself with 2 life left, it's wasn't a pretty picture.

I'm only 1/4 of the way to indomitable survivor, but have guild and alliance members that won't help me because they don't want to be the blame for me losing it. Which is kinda funny in a way.

I am at 975k survivor although shiro almost killed me. Medidtation of the reaper = ouch. the saving facto was me having 610hp. the rest of the party died i had about 20hp left so had to exit p0rogram. This was factions btw.

Woooah. Yesterday I was messing around in FoW and we had 4 leavers. So the 4 of us who were left decided to do the beach. (1 Ranger, Me, Smiter, Resto Rit)

We aggroed like half the things on the map somehow, killed half, party wiped (cept for me) and I narrowly escaped at 40 hp, being poisoned to about 15 till I was able to heal myself. Crazy times.

And i kicked shiro's *** tonight for trying to end my survivor. The look on his badly scarred face.. You shoulda seen it ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Jono Mozza
    And i kicked shiro's *** tonight for trying to end my survivor. The look on his badly scarred face.. You shoulda seen it ;)
    Hahaha, awesome. I just spanked Mraggah a couple minutes ago. NO SOULS FOR YOU!