PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Is this the same PC Gamer (UK) that said they would review STALKER 1 or 2 editions ago?

PCZone > PCGamer :P

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycow View Post
    Is this the same PC Gamer (UK) that said they would review STALKER 1 or 2 editions ago?

No, PC Gamer (US) is much, much, much better then PC Gamer (UK).
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Erasculio View Post
    The one I posted about earlier was US edition, also.

Mid/Late March we will get the "May" issue of PC Gamer.

Not far away for the CH4 news ! :D Finally!

Magazine timing really sucks, it doesn't take a month or two to get an issue to ANY customer, be it person or news stand - it takes days very few days, getting a magazine 2 months before it's date is really a dumb practice. Even a magazine going through military channels only takes a week...

It's February and I'm reading something that is supposed to be here in April... wtf?

But slightly more on topic:
    They could simply have more info on the next large update that Gaile hinted at for summer, pet controls and stuff.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Glacius Cool View Post
    It's February
    *ahem*

-Art

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    That makes more sense... PC Gamer Uk is just one of the worst magazines I've ever read. Shames its only one of two dedicated PC gaming mags over here :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tycow View Post

PC Gamer apologised for not having the review and stated that it was the publishers fault, not theirs. They were promised review code, and the publisher pulled out last minute.

PC Gamer > PC Zone :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn
    PC Gamer (US) has got much larger coverage due to America being huge. Better known than it's UK cousin. PC Gamer (UK) is one of my favourite magazines as the writers are witty, and it has plenty of decent articles. I used to also read PC Zone, but money is tight, so I dropped the one that I felt had lower quality writing. If Charlie Brooker was still writing, then maybe I'd have continued to get both.

PC Gamer (UK) > PC Gamer (US) :P

/my_two_cents
    Rei Onryou (W/Mo20) | Rei Jinsei Teiku (N/Me20) | Rei Kiba Feisu (Ra/E20) | Rei Dyuaru Katana (A/Rt20) | Rei Zenkai (Mo13) | Rei Shinigami (D/P20) | Rei Teisei (Rt/Me20) | Rei Tsukau (Me/N15) | Rei Kikan (P2) | Rei Tenshi Gogyou (E8)
    Officer of GWOnline [GWO]

Let's just hope its actual information on Campaign 4, and not something like Hard Mode or whatever other useless thing that they are currently working on.

I hope it's info on Chapter 4. I have a $50 Short Circuit City gift card burning a whole in my pocket that I'm trying to save for Chapter 4.

But seeing as how it's now March, and we've not heard word one officially, I have serious doubts that they'll be keeping to their release schedule of 1 chapter every six months.