PC Gaming News

Best mods to put on a jade variant hornbow

what is/are the Best mods to put on a jade variant hornbow if i want to cause major elemental dmg to enemies?
    Last edited by Karn the Betrayer; 28-02-2007 at 21:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    what is/are the Best mods to put on a jade variant hornbow if i want to cause major elemental dmg to enemies?
    For elemental damage, you will need a Fiery (fire), Icy (water/cold), Ebon (earth), or Shocking (air) bowgrip. All that they do though is change the damage to elemental, they don't give you duration or damage enhancements, like a vamp (life stealing) or sundering (armor penetrating) mod, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    not sure what the jade variant is, but the question really doesnt matter to what bow... add the string that uses the elemental damage you are applying... fiery, shocking, icy....

the grip doesnt matter. If you are going ranger/ellie and using the conjure line of skills, then a enchants last longer may be a nice add.

personally, i would run a conjure fire, kindle arrows, 15^50, fiery string, defensive +5 or fortitude +30 hornbow to answer your question. JMHO

if you just want to change the damage from piercing to elemental, any elemental string as mentioned above

Quote Originally Posted by jayeddie View Post
    For elemental damage, you will need a Fiery (fire), Icy (water/cold), Ebon (earth), or Shocking (air) bowgrip. ...
    string*, not grip

Quote Originally Posted by uccat View Post

string*, not grip
    oops, my bad