PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fix mighty throw/unblockable throw.

Mighty Throw/Unblockable throw need to be fixed. The 1 second delay before you actually use the skill hurts it ALOT. If Anet is really picky about "fixing" paragons, the least they could do is make the skill actually work. Besides, it's what causes me to lose a bit of a contest with TLLOTS...

I'd agree with that, the skills are slow enough already without the added delay.

Of course you needn't worry, for my calculations I'll be excluding the delay they currently have so it won't affect the results.

Good. Because that delay KILLS my setup.

Hey its mighty throw... Spear needs to go 3 times faster. So he is calculating the projection angle and optimal speed for greater accuracy. :D

During the test weekend, these skills at 2s cast time were nicely balanced even with this 1.25s weapon delay tacked on the front (I assume that's what that delay is.) I especially liked them with IAS.

I assume that when this bug is fixed, these will be reasonable options again. As it stands now they're completely unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by cytomatrix View Post
    Hey its mighty throw... Spear needs to go 3 times faster. So he is calculating the projection angle and optimal speed for greater accuracy. :D
    If that's the case then I would expect my paragon to ricochet that spear of walls and rocks to ensure a hit around a corner. No more "Obstructed!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vallen Frostweaver
    If that's the case then I would expect my paragon to ricochet that spear of walls and rocks to ensure a hit around a corner. No more "Obstructed!"
    Heh, that would be awesome.

It should also have the ability to impale targets and therefore hit foes behind the target. Now THAT would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post
    Heh, that would be awesome.

It should also have the ability to impale targets and therefore hit foes behind the target. Now THAT would be cool.
    Oooh! Me likey! And stick them to walls too! That's the proper way to "Pin Down" IMO.

Harpoon FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallen Frostweaver View Post
    Oooh! Me likey! And stick them to walls too! That's the proper way to "Pin Down" IMO.

Harpoon FTW.
    Hell ya.. Thats gonna be awesome. Wish they would do something like that.

If they keep it at its current activation time, the attacks should cause knock down. That or lower the AT by a second.