PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wizard's Folly

Wizard's Folly

I don'rt have a prophecies char but is it possible to get to Wizard's folly post searing? or is that place totally destroyed? if not what happnes if a guildie is in wizard's folly pre searing will they still be able to contact you if u r in post searing.. I'd sure love to get my derv to wizard's flly to see that tower i keep hearing about

You can't go to any part of pre-sear once you've went to post-sear without creating a brand new character. You can never return to the area ever as a character that has already made the transition to post.

However, yes you can still talk to people in pre-sear from post sear (Whisper/Guild/Alliance chat)

Its is possible to get to wizards folly in post searing, but there is no tower left to see. you can always contact people in your friends-list or guild, even if he/she is still in pre searing. hope this helps...

oh... beaten by one second by Colindem

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    I don'rt have a prophecies char but is it possible to get to Wizard's folly post searing? or is that place totally destroyed? if not what happnes if a guildie is in wizard's folly pre searing will they still be able to contact you if u r in post searing.. I'd sure love to get my derv to wizard's flly to see that tower i keep hearing about
    Wizard' Folly can only be reached in Pre-Searing. Once a Prophecies character leaves Pre-Searing, Wizard's Folly is unreachable. If memory serves (And it often doesn't!) I believe in Post-Searing, Wizard's Folly would be located around Serenity Temple? Actually, I would think a bit south more of there.

Wizard folly is located in the SW of Ascalon, so no it's not near Serenity Temple, more SW of Sardelac Sanitarium but as someone already said the tower doesn't exist in post-sear.

Wizard's Folly would be south of Post-Searing's Sardelac Sanitarium. Sardelac and Ashford Abbey (pre-searing town) are the same place, just different names now.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Yeah, I thought more on it after I posted. I was thinking perhaps it is around, or south of, the Monument to the Kings. (That's why I put the qualifier, that my memory isn't what it was!)

nah monument of the kings is south east isn't it? wiz folly was south west I don't think you can even get near that area anymore, same with barradin's estate iirc

GWOnline.Net Member Quiet Lurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmi View Post
    nah monument of the kings is south east isn't it? wiz folly was south west I don't think you can even get near that area anymore, same with barradin's estate iirc
    OT a little bit, but Barradin's is about where Piken Square is in post searing. I don't think they are the same...but they are in the same general area

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Lurker View Post
    OT a little bit, but Barradin's is about where Piken Square is in post searing. I don't think they are the same...but they are in the same general area
    Not really correct. Piken Square is north of the Wall, i.e. the place called Northlands in Presearing.
    Barradin's is more to the west of the Breach, in a place you cannot reach.