PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Maina = really, really eccentric. Also you clearly don't drink nearly as much as you've led us to believe.... look at all that beer you haven't yet used!

All I collect is dye... and only what I find, I don't buy it.

Also, having a character just for teddy bears scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by maina View Post
    Hiya,

Like I can stay out of this thread....

~snip~

I prefer the term "Eccentric" as opposed to crazy.

Maina
    Holy crap that's a lot of booze!

Crtafting material (Though I've started selling ones I have a lot of for space reasons.)

Kaineng city collector items (since it's easy to build large numbers of them and most professions can get items for them)

rofl! Maina...are those Althea's Ashes?

I collect Armor.... among other shiney objects...

Oh and this isn't on a mule... most of my armor gets shoved into storage if I want to play...
    Last edited by MoonUnit; 12-03-2007 at 21:07.

Hiya,

Quote Originally Posted by retromullet View Post
    rofl! Maina...are those Althea's Ashes?
    Yes, I have a thing for quest items..

Quote Originally Posted by Drec Sutal View Post
    Maina = really, really eccentric. Also you clearly don't drink nearly as much as you've led us to believe.... look at all that beer you haven't yet used!
    I only use Dwarven ale for my title (and sometimes fire water), I also have a "aversion" to town hopping, so it's slow on the title..The Ale that I have a little less than 1500 of is "Hunters ale" the pride of my collection.
    (and you should be scared.....lol)

Maina
    Last edited by maina; 12-03-2007 at 21:07. Reason: little less than 1500
    Maina Kitty. Random Benevolence Society [HELP]
    There was a young diva from Tyria, who wished to become somewhat merrier.
    She danced and she drank, she gave gifts, they cried 'thanks'.
    And they all loved that diva from Tyria.
    Sig by=ValdaRhian- Be a Pal! (Zero still has "dibs" on my stuff)

Maina, I desire some of your ale. Let us get together sometime and discuss important issues, and drink.

I enjoy collecting random amounts of weaponry/shields. Whifever we get a storage for weaponry/shields I'll have 2 of each weapon in case I somehow manage to lose one. The end of game greens however will be the only weapons/shields I don't have two of.

Whifever=When if ever.

Maina, might I ask if you have a collection of Juicy Heket Legs? *looked over your collection again.* I'm saddened, only 18?
    Last edited by Gmr Leon; 12-03-2007 at 21:25.

I collect dye and materials, mostly. I have roughly about 30 - 40 of each type of dye (except brown, which I have 2 of, white (1) and black (4)). I've probably found a total of about 15 black dye so far (none of them bought), but I used 10 or so for dyeing armor.

Although it's not an active goal I'm working towards, whenever I find rare materials I chuck them into my material storage. Perhaps someday I'll have 250 of each type of rare materials, but as I said, it's not something I'm working actively towards.

One of my mules also has quite the bizarre collection of monster trophies, but these are in keeping for collector items for Heroes.
    In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zainol the Tainted (N/E) - Brianna Halwind (Mo/Me) - Sir Belidan of Ri (W/R) - Kazumi Ranzou (A/Rt) - Khaemhet Rekhotep (P/D)

I don't know if "collect" is the right word for me... I'm more like a packrat. I don't go out and look for things like Maina and her collection. I just keep stuff around as I get them -- gold/green weapons, runes, dyes, materials, holiday items, and collector drops take up the bulk of my storage and mule spaces. I'm trying to break out of the habit of hoarding by selling some of my more excessive items. I keep telling myself I really don't need more than 10 stacks of tanned hides.

-T