PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    created a wammo,

hmmmmm

doing a DOA master quest with a tier 2 survivor 100,00xp short of tier 3.

succeeding

trying it again with another master quest

failing

I always forget and activate apply poison first and then read the wind. Read the wind wipes out the spells before it, but if you do it first they will stack. Grrrr....

Read the wind is a preparation like applky poison, so it's a bug if the two do stack.

Going into HA as a zb Monk, with 16 Healing Prayers and 0 Protection.

And winning in the UW.

I was surprised too.

I've done a bunch of "adjust skills, but forget to adjust attributes" goofs. Most have been in dragons lair, after changing skills and attributes for ascension. Just today I also did it on my ele. (Switched from Air to Fire to level heros in consulate docks, I got the armor swtiched, got the skills switched, than wondered a bit why I was doing do little damage. :) )

Quote Originally Posted by Neisen Kimura View Post
    I always forget and activate apply poison first and then read the wind. Read the wind wipes out the spells before it, but if you do it first they will stack. Grrrr....
    what???

thats just so wrong its not even funny, preperations don't stack AT ALL

hehe... on my rit/sin, I put the dual attack in front of the off-hand on accident. For like 30 frikkin RA battles in a row, i would spam 1-2-3 and be like "WTF" when everything missed.

I asked myself what the hell is going on, do I have invisi-blind that I can't see?

2 hours later, I took a look at my skill bar, and was like "Oh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Cyn View Post
    I once teamed up with a wammo for a mission...
    i teamed up with an A/Mo at start of factions, last time i had an assasin in my party till nightfall

assasin: I am casting Mending on MYSELF!
    assasin: I am casting Live vica on MYSELF!
    assasin: I am casting Watchfull spirit on MYSELF!
    at the first mob:
    assasin: I am casting vigorous spirit on MYSELF!
    atleast he had a life reg off 10 health per second and gaining 2x health each hit but ofc his lack of 30 armor made him die instantly the first group we encounted

Aarrgghh!! I just had another one today.

I decided that Olias (I run him as a MM) needed to have a Phoenix for his pet since all my Heroes have pets on my Ranger. He had a pet and I dumped it and then I went off to defeat Shiro. I loaded my SV template onto Olias, changed my group around and entered the mission. In a stroke of luck, Shiro went down extremely quickly and I was actually shocked when the mission ended. I opened up Olias' control skill panel to have him charm the Phoenix and then I realized what I did. The 2ndary profession on my SV build is Monk and I didn't switch it back over to Ranger. :( I switched it to Ranger and went back to kill Shiro again, and again, and again, and again. I think you can figure out where this is going. It now took me 14 tries until I was finally able to defeat Shiro again. Talk about aggravating. :( At least Olias has his Phoenix now. My group looks kinda funny running around with a White Tiger (mine), Phoenix (Olias'), Black Bear (Zhed's), and Black Moa (Koss'). :)