PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I just had one yesterday. I was leveling my heroes with Junudu so I left Remains of Sahlahja and took the Undead Hunt from the Priest right outside town. I then proceeded to the closest group of undead and totally forgot to use the Wurm Spoor. "No mortal can survive the Sulfurous Haze." popped up on the screen and before I knew it it was a complete party wipe. :(

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order Of Dii
    I sold one Deathbringer to merchant.... got 35g! Good business.

A few days ago I was in UW, and my entire team got wiped by Aatxe right before my eyes. I was the only one left, and I had Rebirth... but that last Aatxe, who had just utterly destroyed my team, was at 0.01% health. I figured, what the hell, he'll die by my hands!

Shortly afterwards my team was back at TOA.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Desolation
    Took me about a week and a good amount of cash to put together some staff for my elementalist... and sold it to the merchant by mistake like half an hour after I had finally completed it.

At least I learned that day how to exclude certain bags from vendor lists...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkY View Post
    my guildies stupid action (he did it more then once and i hope he wont read this ;P ).

So we gonna cap a skill.
    conversation was i think like:
    Me: So you got a cap sign with you?
    Him: Yes offcourse im not doing the same mistake again
    Me: K, so you got the cap signet with you
    Him: duh yes
    Me: k lets go

10min later at boss;
    Me: Woot elite skill
    Him: wtf i got res sign instead of cap sign..
    Me: lol, i asked you :>
    You ***! It wasn't on the same day :').
    But, yeah it's happened more then once...

^^.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Another one: "Ouch, my illu of weakness is gone... no matter, I can take them anyway"

That was with my Rt/Me survivor (2), at around 1.25 mio xp. Yes, I farmed the xp back then because there were not enough quests and non-suicidal eliteskills around for the 1.337.500 xp requirement of survivor (3). Needless to say - this ritualist incarnation did never see s:3. Her reincarnation did, though.

Or, after messing around a bit in RA with a monk character, I went into THK. Accepted one of the dozen invites, we entered the mission. I noticed then that I only had my res signet with me instead of a rebirth or resurrect (don't give me the "wtf, monks in PVP don't use a res"-line now, it was ages ago.) The 2nd monk in the team was the usual Droknar Runee quality material, so he quickly died at some point. I got him up with my signet. He tanked the next group immediately, and died again. The group shouted at me then that I should res him. I was so ashamed to tell them that I had forgotten a hard res. :(
    Last edited by Lytha; 14-03-2007 at 14:13.

Going elite capping with my rit.....

Friend: ok everyone got their cap sig
    Everyone: yup
    Friend:Wait, Fan are you healer or damage?
    Me: Damage. Do you want me healer?
    Friend: Yup better
    Me: Ok loading template....

A while later at the elite site

Friend: Ok that was a long hard fight....everybody capped it
    Me: WTF!!!! My cap sig ain't working....oh wait....
    Everyone: /sigh...you've done it again havn't you?

That's right I loaded in a template for monk secondary and then forgot to change my secondary back to whatever we were capping....It happens so many times to me I think of it as normal.
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

When capping, I almost always forget either the cap sig or changing my secondary.
    Sometimes both, and it goes like this:
    Find Boss, kill boss, forgot signet.
    Get signet.
    Find Boss, kill boss, forgot Secondary!

The particular char I was using when that happens tends not to see the light of day for quite a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Degas View Post
    When capping, I almost always forget either the cap sig or changing my secondary.
    Get signet.

The particular char I was using when that happens tends not to see the light of day for quite a few hours.
    Yea I kept doing that when I was capping elites in Canthan an Elona.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Degas View Post
    Get signet.

Well, now have a default build on my ranger, that is called "Ranger Capping Build". It includes a cap signet... And it's only comprised of ranger skills. So, I don't forget to take a signet with me anymore. I only forget to change my secundary...

Let's just say, I'm happy I'm done with it untill Chapter 4 arrives...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)