PC Gaming News
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    during the AB weekend i saw a w/e casting firestorm, MS etc

i saw a ranger casting fireball

saw people bring rez too.

I found a fun 'touch' ranger yesterday. Using Life Transfer and Life Siphon, along with Vampiric Gaze. Oh, the fun my Powerblock mesmer had with him!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Playing my Rit for the Kurzicks and watching a Luxon allied Warrior casting binding rituals for lvl 5 (?) spirits... my spirits won... XD

This one has probably already been covered (it's just so silly it has to have been!):-

A sin running the A/E solo green farmer build, or even just any build based around shadow form! You can guess the results, teleports in to attack me, puts up shadow form, I wait for shadow form to run out, which it does pretty quickly, then 1 hit kill them as they only have about 41 health or so.......

Any toucher build run by a player who doesn't move to a different target when their target kytes.....

Oh and just to demonstrate my own humility, I decided to run a build called ride the lightning biter earlier (Ele Necro build), realised how useless it was when targets kept getting out of my reach before I could actually use any of the touch skills thanks to the obvious omission of any speed buff in the build! Great I can teleport in, great I can get 1 or 2 touches in, noooo they have run off with most of their health still! Apart from a couple of times where my victim was dafter than me and tried to fight me off...... Oh, and did I mention the massive exhaustion (dropped me to 18 energy at one point) when I kept trying to get in range again using RTL? lol

Wol
    Last edited by Wol Fenrook; 14-12-2007 at 21:29.

a few days ago i was ABing in etnaran keys (as luxon) and i came across a ritualist/ranger using a bow. (that isn't the bad part btw) we were both contesting a shrine as we had seemingly both been deserted and i managed to kill him off. i captured the shrine and ran off to find my teammates. as i did this the ritualist was once again charging towards me. i killed him in the same way i had done before. he did this 5 times. the same result occured every time. i even sat on his corpse! and he still returned to be killed again. i ask why was he so desperate to kill me. i was alone and had killed him 1v1 already. he fought me several times during that match. it was fun woooop

GWOnline.Net Member
    Yesterday i was in AB as Mesmer when a Solo Warrior/E ran towards me and start bashing away. I use my shield+axe and waiting for him to interrupt my eather feast. When i finally cast it, i recognize he uses "Meteor Shower" ...

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    This is dated back to the BoA change, but seeing a 'Sin use Frenzy is still worth a laugh. (Cripslash, Gash, probably even dead before Final Thrust)

W/Mo with Rebirth and Healing Hands. Unfortunately he was on my team.

a R/mo on my team in FA with mending and ethereal light to heal others !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyger View Post
    I found a fun 'touch' ranger yesterday. Using Life Transfer and Life Siphon, along with Vampiric Gaze. Oh, the fun my Powerblock mesmer had with him!
    lol i did that fun touch ranger one game as a joke it doesn't work... trust me