PC Gaming News
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    I was on the kurzick side of FA running a R/N fertile season+eoe bomber. The luxons had plowed through the gate and were ganking gunther just when i had got the hang of chaining my spirits >.<.I then ran in and set my spirits up.. (everyone was too nooby to notice what a deadly combo fertile season and eoe was) then i realised i set my spirits up too close to gunther *facepalm*. You know what happened next.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelegro View Post
    I was on the kurzick side of FA running a R/N fertile season+eoe bomber. The luxons had plowed through the gate and were ganking gunther just when i had got the hang of chaining my spirits >.<.I then ran in and set my spirits up.. (everyone was too nooby to notice what a deadly combo fertile season and eoe was) then i realised i set my spirits up too close to gunther *facepalm*. You know what happened next.

Isn't fertile season counter-productive to EoE, since everyone has more health and, therefore, needs more damage before EoE creates a chain, or does fertile also decrease the supposed 90% min necessary for EoE to trigger?

You put both up, then kill Fertile...I think...

Fertile season gives everyone a big health boost and because it was a big fight everyone was a lowish health. When fertile season ended everyone's health droped, and at low health its like a massive death spike because they lost the amount of health fertile season gave them, then eoe does its job.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelegro View Post
    Fertile season gives everyone a big health boost and because it was a big fight everyone was a lowish health. When fertile season ended everyone's health droped, and at low health its like a massive death spike because they lost the amount of health fertile season gave them, then eoe does its job.

Oh, I see.

That's kinda evil. In a good way.

I believe the W/N I fought in RA who did nothing but spam Parasitic Bond qualifies..... XD

A guild me and my friends started called "We Ran out of Names [Jeez]" pretty much specialized in those WTF moments.
    Our idea of doing TA (back when it was still around) was making 4 R/MO characters with nothing but healing and running skills. We'd then run in circles for the entire duration of the game, half the time the other team would resign/quit.
    Our character names were:
    A Homeless Drunk
    A Drunk Homeless
    Homeless and Drunk
    Drunk and Homeless
    We'd beg the other team for spare change and booze before running in circles for 15 minutes.

I was also the creator of one of the very first Wastrels Collapse knocklock sin builds, waaaay back when it was a completely unused skill. Me and my friends would all run the same knocklock build, sync into FA, and coordinate targets on vent.

We spawncamped the Luxons outside the fort. It was...unholy rape. We'd literally average 50-60 kills between us, without any deaths. Nobody used wastrels at all before that, so nobody really knew what was going on.
    I miss those days...

Haha Sin

Before I begin this tale everyone should know I'm a sin running a scythe build MEANT for taking on physical damage opponents in large groups.

Well it was the beginning of AB in the Ancestral Lands so I decided to go Cap the West Equipment Shrine because my team seemed to be neglecting it, as I start running out the West base door a mob of players comes running by me. As they were about to pass by me one stopped and so did the rest, so I figured I was in for a fight. I buffed up with Critical Eye, Assassin's Remedy, and Critical defense and proceeded to start spamming my attack skills, as I did this they all started their assault. To my general amusement I noticed they were all high physical damage players with no sure hit attacks (2 Sins, 3 Warriors, and also a Dervish) after about 2 minutes of constant criting and Shadow of Refuge spamming they all died within about 5 to 15 seconds of each other.

But of course after about another 2 minutes of running around and capping whada you know that EXACT same mob of players saw me again. The cried something along the lines of "WE'LL GET YOU THIS TIME KUR*ICK" replace the star with a D, "DIE NOOOBLET", and also something to profound to be posted on here =p. Well again I buffed up and spammed attack skills and again about 2 to 3 minutes later they were all dead, after each of their deaths they all screamed "HACKER", or "F OFF KURZ*ICK" (again same thing as before). Another thing I found to my amusement was one saying they were reporting me for hacking, but for now it doesn't seem that he did haha.

Anyway all in all the kurz one WHOOT and I got a good ROFL out of it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this really wasn't a hilarious build just a ROFL moment. Sorry for the off-topicness 0.o
    Last edited by MedicalDevil; 29-12-2009 at 10:13.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    The only thing I wonder is how it can take 2 minutes to get a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Kedde View Post
    The only thing I wonder is how it can take 2 minutes to get a kill.
    A very annoying monk that came by would be the answer to that, I got to kill all of them after a friend came and occupied the monk long enough for me to kill the mob, as for the second time thats not really something I can answer 0.o I don't know why it took so long lol.