PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    An E/R in my group. During the waiting time he was asked to show his skills. His skill bar had Charm and Comfort animal, and I was too tired at the time to point out that they might be useless for a nuker (the rest of his bar).

When we finally got in, he didn't have a pet! He cast Comfort Animal twice, then disconnected.
    I was laughing my *** off.

Quote Originally Posted by oles View Post
    An E/R in my group. During the waiting time he was asked to show his skills. His skill bar had Charm and Comfort animal, and I was too tired at the time to point out that they might be useless for a nuker (the rest of his bar).

When we finally got in, he didn't have a pet! He cast Comfort Animal twice, then disconnected.
    I was laughing my *** off.
    Wow...

as for the Iron Mist thing, this skill is very nice to help a Kurzick guild to gain faction. I'm pretty sure the guy was doing it on purpose.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eximiis View Post
    as for the Iron Mist thing, this skill is very nice to help a Kurzick guild to gain faction. I'm pretty sure the guy was doing it on purpose.
    o rly?

another stupid build-a Shatter mesmer. Thats what he advertised himself as, and it sounded useful.

He entire skillbar comprised of enchant removal

Quote Originally Posted by halfthought View Post
    another stupid build-a Shatter mesmer. Thats what he advertised himself as, and it sounded useful.

He entire skillbar comprised of enchant removal
    Wow.. if you are gunna use stuff like Shatter Enchantment, at least bring along some other dom skills...
    Last edited by MoonUnit; 19-03-2007 at 20:16.

This was RA, but I had a necro on my team with a bar dedicated on dying. He had Toxicity, Pestilence, barbed signet and I don't remember what else.
    He said he was so tired of the leavers he decided to punish them by killing himself.
    All he did was punish the non leavers, since we didn't have a healer or anything else on the party and still noone left.

what an a$$

GWOnline.Net Member
    A 55hp build I ran into in AB. I was Necro mesmer at the time and threw conjure phantasm on him.... and I watched in facination as his HP's shrank to almost nothing...The next attack he died and I though WTF?!? That spell alone cant kille anything so I was puzzled...until he told me his build....

Degas i had the same guy, and man is it annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Sharn mes View Post
    A 55hp build I ran into in AB. I was Necro mesmer at the time and threw conjure phantasm on him.... and I watched in facination as his HP's shrank to almost nothing...The next attack he died and I though WTF?!? That spell alone cant kille anything so I was puzzled...until he told me his build....
    what skills did he have equiped at the time then?