PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Flare spamming ranger

OK OK

I saw an Ele/W and Necro about to go mano ah mano. Then after seeing mark of rodgort I thought ele might have the upper hand. Then followed by that was Lava Front, Inferno, Flame Djnns Haste then the ele charged him with a sword I was like wtf he just used spells that did nothing since they were all adjacent spells then charged the necro with a blade.

Pardon me I'm just thinking of this one again and its making me laugh......

Saw a trapper alone doing his deeds at a shrine his side had under control. When we charged him he ran towards a small chokepoint so we let him go. Then we went past the chokepoint to go cap somemore and saw the trapper laying on the ground dead ?!? Then I saw a trapping ranger on our side ahead of us running away

The dumbest thing I'VE DONE was play a monk with no skills in AB. I joined my guild group and they usually run in once we all meet. I forgot I had no skills on my bar and to top it off my window minimized GW for a second. When I got back in we were in the battle and there was nothing for me to do but run.......

ha, once a not-so-noob did something very noobish.we were capping north o rankor and a geomancer decided to go farming. we got about halfway, maybe more, and we were killing a mob. we almost killed the mob when this farmer pulled 3 too many mobs right through us, basically killing us in a split second. our whole group quit but he actually managed to farm all four mobs quite easily.

R/N with Barbed Signet, Life Siphon, Vamp Gaze and Barrage. He liked to tank too without using any stances.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I was in AB with my Ranger (I was using the RaO build for the first time). I got seperated from my team and came across a lone Ranger/Mesmer.

The moment he saw me i saw Apply Poison going up. I instantly thought "Burning Arrows" Ranger and prepared for the shot.....only to see Barrage being used and hitting me for 36 dmg. I ran to him hitting RaO and next he hit Zojuns Haste but instead of running he stood his ground. From there i witnessed his entire build - Barrage - Apply Poison - Zojuns Haste - Conjure Phantasm - Antidote Signet (i never hit him with any conditions the hammer was enough to wear him down).

Killed him and got called a F**king Touch Noob (As a R/W) and left I was wondering if he ever read the description of Barrage or just didnt understand what a preperation is

GWOnline.Net Member
    Nothings as bad as a ranger who eqips all beast spells but forgets charm animal

I remember one time I took off all my armor as a joke when the timer was going down because I thought I could just put it back on once the match started... Once it did start I tried, in vain, to put on my armor...Needless to say, I was slaughtered...

lol once i saw a ranger using a dagger...
    as a resto rit i just healed until another assassin came up and screwed him so bad
    i think he didnt have linnk skills or anything...maybe no dagger mastery either, because he was doing so little damage to me

GWOnline.Net Member
    Well, a D/E using Mystic Regenation, Sliver Armor, Armor of Earth, Conviction, Ward of Melee, Ward of Foes, and some other enchantments, I can't really remember his build well. But we couldn't kill him; we needed about 10 people to finally bring him down. REALLY annoying, he was standing in the middle of the res shrine; so everyone who got ressed there was attacking him. And NO ONE had enchantment removal...

lol once i saw a ranger using a dagger...
    There's nothing wrong with that, unless he didn't have Assassin as secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Natus View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that, unless he didn't have Assassin as secondary.
    he was an assassin secondary but he was terrible at it