PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    I am rather amused to see that most of the retarded builds people are posting occur in RA, AB, and PvE. brings a smile to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lytel View Post
    Saw a W/E in RA with Meteor Shower. I thought it was mildy amusing as I watched him use all his energy, get exhaustion, and stand there for 5 seconds casting it, but what I found really funny was he cast it on our monk and she died in it.
    OMg that could actually be me

I 1 day came home from work quite drunk and i was ok i wil make a MS warrior in AB i got in a team i showed the build and got acceptet o.O

Well then in AB i got 10-12 kill count's and only died once myself haha good times

If i remember i had MS. fire skill, fireskill, heal signet,, endure pain , Defy pain and some other things
    Last edited by Asbjornsalech; 23-05-2007 at 20:47.
    Someone said to voltaire "life's hard" Voltaire replied "compared to what?"

Talking

Lol I was playing a non-caster, ranger I believe in AB once. There was this nooby Kurzick W/Me who barely did any attack damage on opponents.

He charges at me and starts trying to kill me with his sword. He was barely doing anything and then to my amazement he starts casting (big surprise).

The Warrior put a low level empathy on me and then started casting Backfire!

I had a A/E in my team once... ugh, he pinged me his build, I also saved it xD

Anyway, his build was something like:

Unexpecting Strike
    Fox Fangs
    Dead Blossom
    Twisting Fangs
    Shadow Refuge
    (that's not too bad wasn't it? Now here comes the bad part)
    Inferno
    Fire Storm
    Lightning Hammer

Came across a warrior yesterday using SS, Insideous and Parasitic... safe to say i just stood there till my monk removed the hex and pounded him to death with my hammer :p

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger The Ranger View Post
    I had a A/E in my team once... ugh, he pinged me his build, I also saved it xD

Anyway, his build was something like:

Unexpecting Strike
    Fox Fangs
    Dead Blossom
    Twisting Fangs
    Shadow Refuge
    (that's not too bad wasn't it? Now here comes the bad part)
    Inferno
    Fire Storm
    Lightning Hammer

That's nothing! I had an A/E in my team once using this:

Unsuspecting Strike
    Iron Palm
    Nine Tailed Strike
    Shock
    Aftershock
    Meteor
    Caltrops
    Shadow Refuge

Notice he was using low dagger mastery, NO offhand attack with which to use before Nine-Tailed Strike, NO elite skill, TWO exhaustion spells, 4 different magic lines (Deadly, Shadow, Fire, Air), and a cripple move in PvE!

I think I win!

(He Echo'd Wastrel's Worry. I couldn't make this up if I tried.)

and

(Second pic taken in the AB outpost.)
    Last edited by Amadei; 01-06-2007 at 16:17.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Amadei View Post
    I think I win!

(He Echo'd Wastrel's Worry. I couldn't make this up if I tried.)

and

(Second pic taken in the AB outpost.)

I would hate to have either of those guys on my team. A ranger using mesmer moves (I mean comon mesmers have to try hard to make those good) with his classes 3 energy regeneration and echoing WW!

The second guy has his attributes spread out so far! He must have a dps of 20 and consider 50 damage to be a spike!

yeah attribute points spread over 8 attributes??? and what's the point in having points in water magic, air magic and earth magic when he/she hasn't any skills equiped in those attributes? and on top of that (correct me if I'm wrong) he/she has a signet of capture in AB!? mental, completely mental

Was a while ago.

<< Monking with 0 skills equiped.
    only was able to run around...

also kinda nice at times... making a train off enemies