PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    <3 Shard

Nerf DPS on Searing Flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzzman View Post
    Lol...The problem with HA? Oh, thats simple, not even the HA players can fix HA lol.
    Yeah we could have, but there's so much beauracracy in the way that we had no chance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Holtzman View Post
    You.. you really thought that cow was the best guild around?
    I define "best" in terms of player skill and versatility. Yes in these ways, cow is one of the best, if not the best. I've played with and against almost all the other top 30 guilds and they all either run trash builds or they suck at real builds. I have a select few favorite guilds and cow just happens to be one of them.

On a side ntoe, QQ you guys need to recruit better monks, i mean... neo and rep protein...are two of the worst players in the game.

say shard werent you the fellow who couldnt outsplit koss?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl
    Koss is damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl View Post
    Koss is 1337. Mine has upgraded armor ^^.

I forgot to mention one thing in my OP. Observer mode shouldn't show the skills teams are using. That's how they get stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by shardfenix View Post
    Koss is 1337. Mine has upgraded armor ^^.

I forgot to mention one thing in my OP. Observer mode shouldn't show the skills teams are using. That's how they get stolen.
    hahahaahah, imbecile.

I thought it was the skill of the player when using same skill bars....................
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]

When Jesus returns he promised to fix HA for us.

But seriously if you think HA is broken now, when 8v8 comes back the builds are going to be twice as a broken. (3 BoAs, Fortress Paraspike, Spiritway from hell, Bloodspike, Ultimate Zergway, Rspike....)

And a double fame weekend? Expect to see alot of R3 nooblets in halls after this weekend. I've already seen some high ranking players carrying on this exact same arguement in HA. The problem is the players aren't being listened to. Theres already 1000 great threads about HA fixes online, yet we are forced to settle for subpar quick fixes.

For example, on the other fansite, a high ranking player from iQ suggested fixing Discord by nerfing not the cast time, but the conditional damage the spell deals to a hexed and a conditioned opponent. After days of fuming the community finally agreed on his fix. Then the nerf bat comes and the skilll is completely butched beyond use to a 2sec cast time.

Democracy is ftw. Skill balances are not democratic. GG halls.
    Last edited by Lord Helmos; 30-03-2007 at 14:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl View Post
    Don't hate Koss. He flashed his R14 Pheonix on me the other day.