PC Gaming News

Poll: Will u buy GW 2

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Will u buy GW 2 as to new PC gamer info?

Well the question is as u see above will u buy GW 2?
    Last edited by De Daniel; 21-03-2007 at 13:44.

It's 2 years away. I don't make decisions that far in advance with infomation that is sketchy at best. My answer is a definate "maybe".

it is 2 years away, and i have all my time to get bored from Gw. But yes,i would buy it even without the pcgamer article

I have 2 issues with GW2:
    -If Guild Wars moves away from the original concept (as it looked like in the pc gamer article), I may not want to buy it, since I don't want to play a WoW clone. But I need to see GW2 first (perhaps play the beta...), before making my mind up...
    -I wont buy GW2 if I need to get a new computer to play it.

That being said I will buy GW:EotN and enjoy GW for a long time.

Saranis
    At the very least this poll needs a 'Time will Tell' option. I've yet to even get my PC Gamer but I doubt it will sway my choice on whether to buy it or not this early in the games development anyways.

Only if it still has hamstorm.

Won't buy GW2 if it turns to be a time consuming grindfest like most MMOs out there...

Where's the undecided option?

None of the above. Too early to know if I will like it or not.

0-0

I miss the "i'd buy GW2 in two years as gradually more information is released - but that the said PC gamer article has brought the GW2 news to my attention and as a result ill possibly look further for information regarding GW2". Option

Naru