PC Gaming News

Poll: Will u buy GW 2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I voted for buying it but if my PC cant handle it forget it. No matter how much I love GW I wont spend $800 to play it.

Also I said this already but no lvl cap can just mean that instead of the level number getting stuck at 20 it continues to go up just so those bastards noob that whine about it can be pleased. So it is my speculation that at lvl 20 you will have max hp and max attribute points but the lvl number continues to rise.

Now if Anet truly hears its REAL fans opinion and suggestions instead of the guys that come and play 1 month or week and go running to those typical common mmos then we are screwed.

The game sounds amazing!! I cannot wait for it!

Way, Way, way too early to tell.

A little to early to tell... But i'm sur i will not be able to live without GW˛... lol

I won't buy it bacause of the PC Game article, but I'd buy it because of the news shared directly from Anet.
    ~jvxmtg

~ I officially quit Guild Wars and will not buy any Anet product in the future starting today, June 19, 2007. I've given all my items and cash to Erasculio and I'm sure he'll be rich with some of them. :wink: ~

Gosh, I have soooo much trust in Anet, they absolutely can sell me anything, I will buy it. Although I really dislike catacombs, snow and other races, I will buy Guild Wars, because it is the only game on the market, which can hold my attention for such a long time....and of course because I absolutely love Guild Wars! Yeah, call me fan-girl^^!

I would not claim to buy any game 2 years in advance. It has nothing to do with Guild Wars or ANet, just experience as a gamer. 2 years can change a lot in a game.

what about pvp doesn't seem to be too good so far....

this is a horribly inaccurate poll. it is like walking into downtown Manchester and asking people if they support Man U.

asking people in a game fansite if they like and are willing to purchase future chapters/expansions/versions of the game is pointless, do you expect an answer that will truly represent the gaming world in general? of course not.

the results from this poll will be inconclusive and terribly misleading.

maybe running this poll over at gamespot, for instance, would be better ... allowing all kinds of gamers to participate, not just the fanboys.
    Last edited by popsie; 21-03-2007 at 23:20.

If I was to go by the article alone, I wouldn't buy GW2 it gave me the impression it would be a WoW clone... but with infinite grind (no level cap).

On the other hand, Im pretty pumped about the expansion.