PC Gaming News

Question on collector's items

Are the collector's items you can find in Elona inscribable? If so, can you completely change out their mods?

If not, is there a crafter anywhere that can craft a fire offhand that is inscribable, and you can put the mods you want on it?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    None of the collectors I've come across offer inscribable weapons and offhands...

I don't remember in Elona but I know in one of that gates I saw a few that were inscribable. Vabbi had a bunch that had +5 energy, and I think The Void where all the gates of torment/pain etc... have a few that are inscribable. Also all the anguish weapons you get from the collecters at DoA are inscribable.

The ones in the void had no mods on them, and the DoA ones do. You can completely change them yes.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimShade View Post
    I don't remember in Elona but I know in one of that gates I saw a few that were inscribable. Vabbi had a bunch that had +5 energy, and I think The Void where all the gates of torment/pain etc... have a few that are inscribable. Also all the anguish weapons you get from the collecters at DoA are inscribable.

The ones in the void had no mods on them, and the DoA ones do. You can completely change them yes.
    I'm not going to spend 100K++ on an armbrace of truth for one from DoA.

Thank you for your responses. Guess I gotta go check out collector's in the Torment areas.

I know that there's a collector in Gate of Torment that offers an inscribable Suntouched Scythe. (Think he wants Margonite Masks). However, I only saw the scythe, not other types of weapons.
    In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zainol the Tainted (N/E) - Brianna Halwind (Mo/Me) - Sir Belidan of Ri (W/R) - Kazumi Ranzou (A/Rt) - Khaemhet Rekhotep (P/D)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxares View Post
    I know that there's a collector in Gate of Torment that offers an inscribable Suntouched Scythe. (Think he wants Margonite Masks). However, I only saw the scythe, not other types of weapons.
    I looked, and it's not inscribable...and the only offhand I saw was a Healing Anhk. *sigh* Just gonna have to find one from a player :(

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlan View Post
    I looked, and it's not inscribable...and the only offhand I saw was a Healing Anhk. *sigh* Just gonna have to find one from a player :(
    Hmm, check around? There's 2 or maybe 3 collectors in Gate of Torment. I KNOW that I saw a weapon (might be mistaken on the scythe) that's inscribable.
    In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zainol the Tainted (N/E) - Brianna Halwind (Mo/Me) - Sir Belidan of Ri (W/R) - Kazumi Ranzou (A/Rt) - Khaemhet Rekhotep (P/D)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxares View Post
    Hmm, check around? There's 2 or maybe 3 collectors in Gate of Torment. I KNOW that I saw a weapon (might be mistaken on the scythe) that's inscribable.
    Yeah, I searched...never saw a weapon crafter in Torment...(yes, I searched each gate). I may have missed, though. In any case, some nice person sold me one for 5k in game. Had a really nice mod on it that I didn't want to destroy, but I wasn't going to risk destroying the offhand for it (even though it was worth way more than I bought it for...but I have a few anyway).

Thank you all for your help.