PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Avator of Lyssa Farming?

Hey all,
    Does anyone know of a good build to farm the AOL?

Anliony

Search Mastery 12+3+1
    Common Sense 11+1
    Brains 6+1

Search {e}
    Type
    Enter
    Look
    Action

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marveric View Post
    Search Mastery 12+3+1
    Common Sense 11+1
    Brains 6+1

Search {e}
    Type
    Enter
    Look
    Action
    Your condescension is not appreciated.

If you're such a master of searching, then you can provide links to all of the threads you found.

Search Mastery 12+3+1
    Common Sense 11+1
    Brains 6+1

Search {e}
    Type
    Enter
    Look
    Action
    Thank you for your help. FYI, I did do a quick search and did not find a thread that talked about farming AOL. Maybe I missed it? If I did, can you post the link? If not, maybe you can actually say something constructive and useful?

Anliony

Hi

Well if by farming you mean by yourself then I dont think you have much of a chance, if your after the Lyssa Scythe then take three hero's thats all that's needed.

Just flag well outside and pick them off, I had almost a 100% success with this and got the Scythe without much trouble. Fairly quick runs as well.

Hully

Acolyte of Lyssa is what...
    A Dervish, a melee idiot... there's plenty of ways to farm melee bosses

Acolyte of Lyssa is what...
    A Dervish, a melee idiot... there's plenty of ways to farm melee bosses
    Shortsighted anyone?

Besides the fact she does hell of a lot damage, has a great vital boon heal and is surrounded by a lot of mobs, yeah, there are plenty of ways to farm her...

With all respect, just because something is melee doesn't mean there are plenty of ways to farm it. Shiro is melee too, yet I'm still waiting for the build to farm his... uhm... drops...

I would follow Hully's suggestion, I don't know any other way at the moment

/yawn... alright lets see...

Pin Down + Burning Arrow + Apply Poison = screwed... Vital Boon heals for ~200 every 20 seconds, which is only about half the degen your doing.

Signet of Midnight + Spirit Shackles + Spirit of Failure, then Empathy + Mind Wrack to kill... she can't do a damn thing about it.

Shiro? There's an Assassin build that can solo him.... (not using Shadowform)... and just about everything can be done the Silver Armor/Shadowform way

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    No, Marveric, I'm serious. The attitude is not appropriate for the forum. The information in your last post could easily have been provided without the insulting tone. The post without the insults should have been your first post in the thread.

Take a couple of days off. Be aware that making a new account to circumvent this ban will result in a permanent ban.

Just wanted to add that Vital Boon heals a lot more then 200 health every 20 seconds.

She uses Twin Moon Sweep, removing an enchant and healing her a bit, so Vital Boons Heal effect is triggered. She re-applies Vital Boon a lot, so soloing her is almost impossible. (Might be possible, but I wouldn't know at this point)