PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

anyone play command and conquer 3 ? XD

I got Ion Cannon in the first GDI mission!!!! muahahahahaha ....... its soo evil and it make Abaddon run to his mommy crying !!!!

Thats the base i have to take out .........

In order to destroy the base ..... it have to be done with patient and precision

Uh oh .......... run for your life!!!!!!!!!!

Those pillar circle to the center and it create energy wave .......

It explode like a nuclear!!!!

Awwww .......... destruction is the highest creation of art

p/s : Dont try this at home

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Well, at least the base is cleared...

Now, put some nice trees in there...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

yes i played the demo, i was interest in the graphics because they said it would do direct x 10 but it dint hehe

mines on layby, im too poor. CANT wait, check out the ctl alt del comic on CC3

I love C&C, can't wait for the new C&C Rise of Kain game to come out.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Isn't this an RTS? Games like this usually make me run to my mummy, crying. Figuratively speaking. Still, you make it look easy enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Egal View Post
    Isn't this an RTS? Games like this usually make me run to my mummy, crying. Figuratively speaking. Still, you make it look easy enough...

Thats not an RTS. Its the new racing simulation called Gran Turismo HD on Playstation 3.

Long .... long time ago ..... Crystal Desert used to be the sea. Right now it became desert because the gods use Ion Cannon and Nuclear Missile in their warfare. Thats why it became desert now by looking at the last screenshot. Abaddon pushed all of the 5 gods into Desolation because abaddon want to bury the 5 gods into Sulfurous Waste. But suddenly their Ion Cannon centre recharge and come back online. "Ion Cannon ready ..... select target". So the 5 gods used the Ion Cannon on Abaddon and create a big explosion enough and its known as The Ruptured Heart and sent Abaddon into Realm of Torment.

So its a prove that Ion Cannon could penetrate Realm of Torment. Those Charr in pre searing found the Ion Cannon blueprint and try to build a small Ion Cannon. As a result ..... look at Ascalon now ..... . Gods feel guilty about this and they left Tyria.
    Last edited by Van Tomiko; 04-04-2007 at 11:22.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Tomiko View Post
    Thats not an RTS. Its the new racing simulation called Gran Turismo HD on Playstation 3.

Long .... long time ago ..... Crystal Desert used to be the sea. Right now it became desert because the gods use Ion Cannon and Nuclear Missile in their warfare. Thats why it became desert now by looking at the last screenshot. Abaddon pushed all of the 5 gods into Desolation because abaddon want to bury the 5 gods into Sulfurous Waste. But suddenly their Ion Cannon centre recharge and come back online. "Ion Cannon ready ..... select target". So the 5 gods used the Ion Cannon on Abaddon and create a big explosion enough and its known as The Ruptured Heart and sent Abaddon into Realm of Torment.

So its a prove that Ion Cannon could penetrate Realm of Torment. Those Charr in pre searing found the Ion Cannon blueprint and try to build a small Ion Cannon. As a result ..... look at Ascalon now ..... . Gods feel guilty about this and they left Tyria.
    Hmmm, haven't heard about this theory before... Did you submit it to the lore section? I think they would be thrilled to read all this!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Tomiko View Post
    Gods feel guilty about this and they left Tyria.

I dunno, Dwayna here looks pretty happy 'bout the situation.