PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pummeling Giant View Post
    -make a HIGHER LEVEL CAP
    -give special skills for special combos (spceial W/Mo skills, special R/E skills, etc.)

amen, I've always wanted a N/E animate stone golem/construct stone golem combo..

as for the backflipping.. my assassin did that to a tengu once.. he moved to me.. I did one of the 'sins tripping dives.. and rolled over the top, only to turn round and start fighting normally.. I've liked sins since.

What I would like to see in GW2 is a campaign structure of some sort.. gives everyone a common goal to look to.. kinda bad they are doing away from that from the orginal game..

Companions I guess being a new Hero in the game I would like to see each player have up to 2 - 4 of them and be fully customizable, class, armour, gender, name, etc.

Jumping in a MMORPG is not really a good idea it makes it more of a FPS which would be bad for Guildwars as a whole.. if I want to play jump around in a map I would play a FPS game..

they should incorporate the trageting system like the orginal game as well as the free hand setup they are planning it will keep GW vets from getting frustrated.

I would like to see models with a skeletal system for char for emotes it would be nice to have emotes look more real...

Companions should be part of the party bar so they can be monitored. also I would like them to pick up drops for the player they are with unclaimed or ones assigned that may have been overlooked. and in town they can walk up and present the player with items they got.. basically a unclaimed items that is more realistic. if the player doesn't want unwanted stuff they can tell companions to ignore it.

When a player sits down companions should sit too and not just stand around like current heros and henches.. when you take a break so should they.

I like that GW is getting into all the Holidays this year lets hope GW2 continues the tradition.

with the random maps idea companions can help the player find a exit if lost.

I know this sounds crazy.. but AI with companions I would like to see pretty advanced.. responding to text commands to anything that could be imagined.
    for example lets say a player want to be alone.. instead of flagging a point.. just tell the companion like "go away" or "leave me be".. that would make the game really fun text chatting your companion to control it. there can be a host of idea with more AI..

Active Day time Night time and weather cycles over the whole world....
    Day and Night would conform to the RTC on player's computer..
    weather can be determined by servers. with options to disable enable set etc.

basically as far as the rest of the game. keep it true GW style...

and I am still glad that Anet has not fallen into the subscription trap.

I know some may hate my ideas.. but these are some I would like to see..

matishalin
    MINION WINDOW!!!

u got a party window the last update means enchants have a timer so cant we MM be indulged and get a little window for all our little friends.

Nova Bombing would be so much better :)

Same for spiritss to.

WE NEED A MINION WINDOW!!!

NOW!!!

well soon at least

A minion Window would be great, It would help casting death nova and also for us to heal.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    a fixed "alt" and "ctrl" button, so they realy only let me see the ones i want to see.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    a fixed "alt" and "ctrl" button, so they realy only let me see the ones i want to see.
    That doesn't explain much. If you ask me Alt and Ctrl work fine.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pointless View Post
    That doesn't explain much. If you ask me Alt and Ctrl work fine.
    push alt and try to click on the storage in a bussy town, you'll still have a full list of players to click on.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Oh yeah. So... OK, make sure holding Alt disables highlighting player chars then. Sounds right, right?

GWOnline.Net Member
    In GW2 I would love to have just one char creation page, you make the char you want then choose a profession. I'm tired of every profession looking like it was broke out of a mold. I just think since it says your profession above your head anyway it shouldn't really matter if everyone looks the same for each profession.

Another thing that really bugs me is the lack of content in the actual guilds. I think they should be fully customizable by Guild Leaders. Like they should be able to name the ranks within their guilds and choose what those ranks can do within the guild. Like letting regular members offer invites to the guild, letting officers change cape, allowing more ranks than just officer and member.

Real Guild Hall improvements. You buy land and a basic building. You add houses, expand buildings, get guild vaults, ect. Think how neat it would be to come into the Guild Hall and see a new fountain in the center of your little town or what ever.

Now this next little bit is going to sound crazy, but hear me out first. Slaves. Yes I said it. Now let me explain, I thought it sounded crazy the first time I heard it too. Think about it like this. Most guilds cannot afford the thousands and thousands it costs to do the basic upgrades we have now. If every time your guild won a guild battle you "captured" a number of the people you defeated and made them mine or farm for your guild. They could have a daily income they bring in for your guild, not in gold, lets say in guild points or something. All upgrades could have a guild point purchase price and a gold purchase price. This would allow PvP only guilds to get upgrades as well as PvE guilds. I know this would never be implemented, I just thought when I heard it, it would allow the PvP guys who don't farm gold to get the same stuff we PvEers get.

Relationships? A lot of us play with our wives, and have our whole families in the game, it would be so neat to establish in game families. Wouldn't have anything to do with actual game play, but it would be fun.

Transfer Gold

I would like to transfer gold from GW1 to GW2. I mean, it's not like the currency has changed.