PC Gaming News

Thread: Assassin Height

Assassin Height

Right, I know this may sound wierd to all you guys on the forums but when I'm making a character, everything has to be perfect, the height, the hair and the face. So, after deleting my Assassin about 8 months ago I've decided to make a new one but I don't know how tall I should have her (yes for female). I was thinking default height or just abit smaller, any ideas?

I just make a character, run around town and compare her height to npcs (who I consider to be the standard average human height) and delete and remake if I don't like the height.

i made my warrior max height for intimidation lol. big armor and big height combined with enough dmg can scare away PvP'ers-its happened to me.

A bit shorter than the default is right. Assassin females are thin, so if you make them too tall they look lanky and awkward. Personally I don't like them too small either, but definitely not above the default height.

I make all my characters tall, since i'm a guy and am 6'1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    Right, I know this may sound wierd to all you guys on the forums but when I'm making a character, everything has to be perfect, the height, the hair and the face. So, after deleting my Assassin about 8 months ago I've decided to make a new one but I don't know how tall I should have her (yes for female). I was thinking default height or just abit smaller, any ideas?
    I'm the same way and when it comes to height I always shrink to smallest size.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    i made my sin a long time ago, back when the game had the "shorter" than shortest height it does now. i shrank my sin down to shortest then upped it a few nicks higher. she's still shorter than most characters and i like it that way.