PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

The All-Ritualist GATHERING!

yep! you heard it right!
    :faints:

since not everyone is on when ppl are being bugged for the all-ritu expeditions - i figured we might as well set a time and date, gather around the camp-fire, talk about my pretty armours and then do a mission or just laugh a bit!

the event will take place at

8 PM GMT
    (which is 10 PM Paris-time, 4 PM New York, 6 AM (on Sunday) in Sydney! - although id check the times again just if i happened to make a mistake at calculating this!) on
    SATURDAY APRIL 14th
    (to find out when that is in your timezone - linky! - if youre not sure - youre kindly invited to ask here at what time in your time zone its happening and well try to figure it out!)
    (a tad early in case if we do a mission afterwards so that ppl wont be completely trashed at the beggining of it already!)

in the lovely
    SHING JEA ARENA
    (INTERNATIONAL DISTRICT 1)

(a piccy of it can be see above. it offeres a ton of great photo opportunities AND its at the start so that anyone can join! (just talk to the Arena Guard-dude at Shing Jea and hell teleport you there!) if you cant join on your ritu - no worries! everyone that likes the class is welcome BUT only all-ritu parties will be formed if missions or quests will be done later!)

there is nothing special planned - just a heads up so that the ppl that wanted to join but werent on may finally have a set time to meet all the lovely ritu players!

you are most welcome to leave your comments on the gathering time, place and such things here BUT for this week - it will happen at the above given time/date!
    if ppl would prefer a different time/place for future gatherings (if they should happen) the subject WILL BE OPEN FOR DISCUSSION AT THE EVENT and FUTURE CHANGES WILL BE POSTED HERE (this thread or this forum - if a new thread will be created - a link to it will be in this thread also!)!

thats basicly it!
    everyone is welcome - bring a bag of good will with you - or just an empty bag and well fill it there! ;)

(ohh and beware if you plan on dressing nicely!!! BEWARE if you steal my spotlight!! )

have fun - and hopefully
    See you all there!

I'm In!

Now I would just have to find the Pacific Time for this.

Awww man I'm supposed to go out with some friends that night - my only day off this week. ARrgh maybe I'll stop by and say hello

lol thts my b-day
    i'll be there!

*MUST BE THERE*

I'll try and be there for sure :-) Weekend tend to be busy here though...

Oh I'll be there! The all ritualist FoW and Rotscale trips have been great fun so far, and I can only imagine what we'll get up to this time

I'm under the impression that this totally collides with the Mursaat Rights gathering?

Giving it a miss :)

Muahahaha!
    enough time for me to get another armor set. :)
    (oooh, nice armor in the picture. )
    Last edited by AntonTheMesmer; 09-04-2007 at 23:52.

I will try to be their Upier -- and will try to make a film like I did at the Mesmer Gathering.

I^ll come ... My Lobo Saleem Deserves this after some inacticity lately