PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best profesion for LDOA?

I was wondering what the best profession choice is?

I was thinking ranger, it would make it easy to kill the charr bosses because I have the GOTY edition, and access to a max damage bow.

What is the best choice?
    "To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks"

Captain Roberts: W/X
    Ardous of Elona: P/W/Rt
    Akira the Heartless: A/w/mo

No one has any suggestions?
    "To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks"

Yeah I was trying to work out what LDOA was. Since you mentioned charr bosses I presumed it was a Titan quest, maybe Last Day Dawns?

Edit- Ohhhh, Legendary Defender of Ascalon. Sorry can't help you with that.

there really isn't one, just pick the class you like the best.

The only time the game was ever truly balanced was in pre-searing

Sorry, I figured it was well known.

LDOA= Legendary Defender Of Ascalon.

Surely there is a class with an edge over another?

I was thinking that warriors would be bad for it, they cant get the full benefit of high armor.

i'm going for it with an ele. i don't know if that'll actually be good because i'm only level five.

Once you're a higher level than your enemies, it makes no difference, and that point happens pretty quickly.

hmm..warrior or ranger @_@

Well, I like to go Charr hunting with someone that I randomly met, but we kicked @$$ pretty hard with the Charr. Our classes? He/She is an ele, I have a Ranger/Monk (hey, I did all the quests over a year ago before I even knew you could get a char to lvl 20 in pre ). Interestingly enough, I have only found Charr bags with this individual. (And yes, I upgraded to GOTY just for the Nevermore bow for my pre-Ranger.)

Im a mesmer with ele secondary
    i have to say its pretty awesome now
    especially if u plan on soloing bosses
    because backfire is very nice vs blaze burntfur the healer boss
    and empathy wipes out most anyone especially melee guy with their frenzy
    and then of course firestorm from the ele and the ever so precious energy signet thingy that makes next spells cost 10 energy less
    and GOTY item sint half bad since ur gonna be using lots of domination :D