PC Gaming News

Hybrid View

Rotscale!! haha thought you'd escape ay!

Ok as you have probably seen i keep asking for a party to go and do in Rotscale, so ill post it here so it is forever immortalised muwhahahaha.

So pretty please i beg of thee to do it. all we need is a quick run kill her and try get the bow :) it won't take long if we are in an 8-man team, if allaince members read this too then you are included

Cheers

Sosuke Aizen

Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    ....we can even do it in hard mode now
    I'm in!!
    Jersey Cuthalion - "Strongbow" | Jersey Lorinthol - "Golden-Helm" | Jersey Elentirion - "Stargazer"
    Jersiel Aenil Estel - "Angel of Hope" | Jersiel Cuthalion - "Strongbow"
    Jersiel Narwen - "Fire-Maiden" | Jersiel Agarmael - "Bloodstained"

GWOnline Guild [GWO]

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    ....we can even do it in hard mode now
    I'm in!!
    As long as we don't do it in Hard Mode, I'm willing to help.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

wow, I wanna join. :)

been trying to get either rot or drago's bow for some time now.

let me know when you guys will be rot farming.

Oh I'm in! (again) Lets hope it was more successful than last time :D

hmm i think we should vote to see who wants to do it hard mode or normal. i will do either. i was thinking since the weekend just gone evryone was busy farming LB and SS points and also with hard mode being new, that we should do it the weekend coming. if no one has a problem with this.

I doubt I'll be able to go, but if you need an extra person, and I'm around, then I don't mind joining.

The big issue here is to figure out whether the drop rate is greater in Hard Mode or not. If not, why make it any harder than it already is. Have someone run you to Majesty's Rest, then it's an easy trek to Rotscale, then it's a pain.

Have fun! =D
    Rei Onryou (W/Mo20) | Rei Jinsei Teiku (N/Me20) | Rei Kiba Feisu (Ra/E20) | Rei Dyuaru Katana (A/Rt20) | Rei Zenkai (Mo13) | Rei Shinigami (D/P20) | Rei Teisei (Rt/Me20) | Rei Tsukau (Me/N15) | Rei Kikan (P2) | Rei Tenshi Gogyou (E8)
    Officer of GWOnline [GWO]

Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Indeed, getting to Rotscale is super-easy. Then the problem starts...

I won't be able to tag along this weekend, as I'm going away, but maybe next week or weekend? Or you folks just go ahead without me.
    Jersey Cuthalion - "Strongbow" | Jersey Lorinthol - "Golden-Helm" | Jersey Elentirion - "Stargazer"
    Jersiel Aenil Estel - "Angel of Hope" | Jersiel Cuthalion - "Strongbow"
    Jersiel Narwen - "Fire-Maiden" | Jersiel Agarmael - "Bloodstained"

GWOnline Guild [GWO]