PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Do the luxons get pushed back...

Do the luxons get pushed back as much as the kurzicks?
    I havent seen Kaanai Canyon that much. Tho i probably just miss it i wanna know. Have the luxons been pushed back in a while?

well it has been grenz for days, i havent seen kanai kanyon yet in ages!

kanai sux i think. Luxons seem to be doing better than the kurzicks lately i think because the line is constantly at grenz imho. WOOT go LUXONS!!! Actually, I like fighting at etnaran and saltspray best. I hate grenz :/ . Kurzicks use to be better and push to kanai once in a while, but it seems the best team lately is luxons.

GWOnline.Net Member
    lol the luxons are owning the kurz...sorry but the kurz are just chickens with their heads cut off.

GWOnline.Net Member
    It goes in phases, sometimes the Kurzicks do well, sometimes Luxons do well. Last week the Kurzicks seemed to be hendling themselves well, so wait another week or two, Kanaai canyons will show up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzzman View Post
    lol the luxons are owning the kurz...sorry but the kurz are just chickens with their heads cut off.
    Headless chickens who earn easy faction ^_^. Mmm amber. More Grenz, please.

Angry

Well the nearly 1000 people in my alliance (the one that owns cavalon ) have a theory on this.

They say that Kurzicks have an extremely fast fff run that many prefer over ab simply becuase it is so fast, unlike our nerfed one.

Kurzicks will ab at their own stages (Grenz and Ancestral) because they love easy wins where they just do their little mob tactic and win more than 2/3 matches (grenz) and 4/5 matches (ancestral). Those numbers are my typical battle experiences there.

When the stage hits our side, or even the middle, many of them cower because they don't like a fair fight and cringe at the sight of them losing and not being able to insult us every match. They have a great fff quest so they don't need to ab anyway.

Luxons on the other hand love to fight at Saltspray, simply because we are so greatful when the stage is not grenz frontier. I happen to love Saltspray becuase it was the most well made ab stage ever made, as it is perfectly balanced and fun to play.

When they do happen to push us back to our stages, they leave and do fff and we crush the ones who are left even in Saltspray, and the stage is grenz again. They return and start beating the snot out of us. Still, we don't leave, as we have no good fast faction farming quest.

The large number of people who stay on our side mean that we win more battles on their side than they would at ours, thus resulting in a slower pushback and it works out just how they want it. They have manipulated the system to keep it on Grenz and Ancestral like 75% of the time.

It's a conspiracy I tell you!!!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chris the Crusader View Post
    Just random chance I'd say. (I've been playing since factions came out, and the border has been all over the place, though in the earliest parts of factions it seemed the Kurzicks had a slight advantage in that the border was much more often at etnaran keys than saltspray.)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chris the Crusader View Post
    Well the nearly 1000 people in my alliance (the one that owns cavalon ) have a theory on this.

They say that Kurzicks have an extremely fast fff run that many prefer over ab simply becuase it is so fast, unlike our nerfed one.

Kurzicks will ab at their own stages (Grenz and Ancestral) because they love easy wins where they just do their little mob tactic and win more than 2/3 matches (grenz) and 4/5 matches (ancestral). Those numbers are my typical battle experiences there.

When the stage hits our side, or even the middle, many of them cower because they don't like a fair fight and cringe at the sight of them losing and not being able to insult us every match. They have a great fff quest so they don't need to ab anyway.

Luxons on the other hand love to fight at Saltspray, simply because we are so greatful when the stage is not grenz frontier. I happen to love Saltspray becuase it was the most well made ab stage ever made, as it is perfectly balanced and fun to play.

When they do happen to push us back to our stages, they leave and do fff and we crush the ones who are left even in Saltspray, and the stage is grenz again. They return and start beating the snot out of us. Still, we don't leave, as we have no good fast faction farming quest.

The large number of people who stay on our side mean that we win more battles on their side than they would at ours, thus resulting in a slower pushback and it works out just how they want it. They have manipulated the system to keep it on Grenz and Ancestral like 75% of the time.

problem...luxon love to mob too....the end game maps are designed so that the person in the big castle usually wins anyway...kurzicks just sucks no conspiracy there...

i hope it doesnt go to kanai. last time it took 30mins to fight some kurz