PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sabare
    i have never seen luxons be pushed back. i have never been to kanai canyon

GWOnline.Net Member

And again a thread with people saying "Luxon sucks" or "Kurzicks sucks". You know what, Kurzick and Luxon are EXACTLY the same, only the name is different.

And again a thread with people saying "Luxon sucks" or "Kurzicks sucks". You know what, Kurzick and Luxon are EXACTLY the same, only the name is different.
    wow for a minute I thought I was the only person here with a brain in my head.

im surprised people actually care. I like saltspray and etnaran the most.

GWOnline.Net Member
    The luxon side maps are a lot better aesthetically.

in what way?

I agree with Warskull, much nicer, more open less dark and tree-ey
    IGN: Ranger Nietzsche
    Officer of 치 The Spearmen 치 [치치치치]
    NPC: Nichi the Ranger. Location: Halls of Chokhin. More responsive to flames than me.

I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Perhaps the fact that most casual players who occasionally do AB prefer kurzick and remain kurzick.
    If I would have been a fanatic AB player I would probably play luxon, as luxons don't have to wait nearly as long as the kurzick players do to enter a battle.
    No doubt this contributes to the fact that luxons seem to be slightly better at AB

In reference to the OP:

Due to the recent weekend bonus on faction, I was ABing for the Kurzicks a lot this weekend.

Saturday night (GMT) the Kurzicks were very far in to Luxon territory (Kanai Canyon), so it does still happen.

Not that we were best pleased, however. You could almost hear the collective groan when the map changed to Kanai Canyon. As AB maps go (and I've played for both the Kurzicks and the Luxons in the past), I find this one to be extremely irritating to play on.

Kindest regards,

~ Raven Spiritstorm

GWOnline.Net Member
    My Guild was Luxon , went Kurzick and now is back to Luxon again and I have found no difference in players/builds/play styles at all.

As for the maps , Kanai is absolutely terrible i find and usually can't be bothered to play on it though I will persevere with Ancestral lands as it looks nice.

Etnaran and Saltspray are very enjoyable but Grenz is by far the best to play imo