PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

the cartoons today suck

they do all of them except the fairly odd parents and sometimes spongebob is good.

all the carttoons back then owned i mean the flinstones and that show called jonny quest bugs bunny owned too and there was the jetsons and other ownage cartoons that didnt suck like the ones today.

the WORST cartoon EVER INVENTED was ren and stimpy . that was the most
    up cartton ever.

LOl discuss

You should start watching anime.

And yes, Fairly OddParents is a great show.

oh yeah i forgot about anmie some anmie is stupid but some are good like that show called bo bo bo bo bo bo bo its so freakin retarted but its funny for no reason it makes u laugh. like one time in that show wen the narrator was talkin about last weeks show hes like the writing on this show is crap i could do better writing on this show and im a teenage pre-school drop out LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody's been missing his ritalin....

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by fefe View Post
    somebody's been missing his ritalin....
    He does have a point though.

Most western cartoons are frankly pathetic, bar Mr. Bean or anything from Genndy Tartarkovsky. One look as Spongebob and I'm sat there thinking "which booze-addled drug addict thought this up?"

GWOnline.Net Member Goldfish God's Avatar
    I think most are fine except for some of the stuff which are usually linked to buyable products from the start (e.g. Bratz) or have some "lets all work together" type thing being forced into the story.

Ren and Stimpy is pretty demented, but that's kinda the point.

Ren and Stimpy actually had its moments though. What was that hero's name again..Butter Toast Man? Oh, but the best thing that came from it has to be the Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy song. Even better, the random log commercials they'd put in there.

Er..If you're wondering, I'm talking about the Ren and Stimpy kid version before they made an adult version.

Anywho, most cartoons are basically crap..Part of the reason I play video-games is to avoid watching tv..

c'mon everybody! sing along!

What....
    rolls down stairs
    comes in pairs
    goes over your neighbour's dog.

What's....
    great for a snack
    fits on your back
    it's log log log!

Log! Log! It's big, it's heavy, it's wood!
    Log! Log! It's better than bad, it's good!

Log, from Blammo!

Now, see... that's from Ren & Stimpy. I did used to watch that show regularly. :) But... that fake toy commercial is *so* much funnier if you're old enough to remember the Slinky commercials.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQeTwWrby...elated&search=

Gosh... sometimes I feel so old... : (

The best cartoons ever were made by Disney. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Gargoyles, and Oliver & Company.

Classic.