PC Gaming News

Thread: Hero Builds

Hero Builds

I was playing with my SS hero and noticed he doesn't cast SS very often :/
    SO....I was wondering, apart from MM, what good necro builds do the heros use effectively? If you have any ideas on what might work with heros, they are welcome here as well.

I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure they'd use a dark aura bomber well. I may try that on my necro actually... 3 bonded n/d dark aura bombers would be pretty lethal and incredibly tough. 6 DA bombers, 1 life barrier monk, 1 healer's boon monk... damn I have to try that out...

I find giving Olias reapers mark and various curse magics like suffering (reapers and suffering.. ouch!.. nasty degen) and, mark of fury and barbs works well for when you're just starting and haven't the resources to pimp him up properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyshen View Post
    I find giving Olias reapers mark and various curse magics like suffering (reapers and suffering.. ouch!.. nasty degen) and, mark of fury and barbs works well for when you're just starting and haven't the resources to pimp him up properly.
    i have the resources

I gave my Master of Whispers a FoC spiker build.

- Signet of Lost Souls (No necro should ever leave home without it!)
    - Shadow of Fear
    - Enfeebling Blood (Two skills for anti-melee. Together, they work wonders on Arms of Insanity)
    - Suffering (More mass degen)
    - Feast of Corruption (Main damage spike and health gain)
    - Optional (I typically fill this slot with Desecrate Enchantments, occasionally Parasitic Bond to make enemy monks waste their hex removal)
    - Well of Silence (Awesome, awesome well for spreading degen and stopping annoying enemy paragons)
    - Res Signet
    In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zainol the Tainted (N/E) - Brianna Halwind (Mo/Me) - Sir Belidan of Ri (W/R) - Kazumi Ranzou (A/Rt) - Khaemhet Rekhotep (P/D)

I run the following with my Olias

Curses: 12+2+1
    Soul Resping 10+2
    Inspiration Magic 8

Enfeebling Blood
    Suffering
    (Elite)
    Shadow of Fear
    Signet of Lost Souls
    Leech Signet
    Power Drain
    Rez Signet

The elite is either Spiteful Spirit, Icy Viens or Corrupt Enchanment. CE is an amazing elite and it is that elite that makes me target the Magnorite Warlocks first.