PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What armor stats to get?

I decided to make a Rit and it's fun but what armor stats would be the best for a Rit? Does it depend on the build that I'm running or should I just use one set of armor for all my builds?

I was leaning towards the Halcyon's armor for my chest and leggings piece and for my hands and shoes the Harbinger's armor stats. Would this be a good decision?

Right now I'm usually using Communing and Restoration builds but I'm sure I will want to go Channeling too.

Thanks for the help!

I recently started playing a Rit as well. My first impression is that +energy really helps with item spells, when you lose the energy bonus from staves/focii.

I've had my ritualist for quite some time and my armor setup is basically -- 3 pieces towards Halycon's - 1 towards Shaman ( for those times I want to Spirit Spam ) - Mystic is good while your actually using skills - Oracle is think is best when your playing a Communing Rit or Healer since you'll be using Might Was Vorizun and Attuned Was Songkai (holding item spells) the most.

But energy is always a favorite so 3 pieces towards that for sure --
    Last edited by TheDivider; 04-05-2007 at 00:51.

I always make sure to buy armor + while holding and while being affected by wep spell. Seeing how I always have 1 item or various weapon spells.

have two armors, one with +energy and one with +health.

Use the +health armor is you're going to use item spells to make sure you're max hp doesn't become too low.

My personal favorite is Emissary/Ghost Forge Armor (+15 with weapon spells) and long lasting weapons like Vital Weapon. Oracle's Armor is also good if you use Generous Was Tsungrai or Mighty Was Vorizun.

Hiya,

My "general purpose" armor which I use for restoration builds,communing and chanelling is full survivor insignias +runes of attunement.

My spirit strength builds use another set with Ghost Forge insignias+runes of vitae.

Hope u find it helpful :)

Regards,

Thank you all for the tips! Now it's time to go shopping!

+hp armor unless you know you'll be running specific builds that could benefit from an armor boosting set like Herald's.

I strongly advise against +energy armor.

I assume you mean for PvE?

I used +energy armour all the time without any issues. Not sure why Razma strongly advises against it *shrug*