PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    I pugged my way to rank 3 recently having given up for long periods of time on several occasions but i plugged away and got there. I know EXACTLY what you mean, getting a good team is hard for unranked people and thus it is hard to develop as a player. Power to you!

> IGN: Mijn Dervish
    -> current fame/rank: 51 fame
    -> class experience Frontline preferred
    -> playable builds: Everything unlocked
    -> I am okay with the rules you propose, and i will complete every 1-hour farmrun i attend to: YES
    -> reason for obtaining deer emote (any is okay, just interested): Looks Cool :p
    -> comments i want to add: Hope I can join
    -> Timezone GMT +1

i am in the pacific region. GMT -11. i probably wont be able to make most sessions but if anyone else is in this time zone i would appreciate some help to get my bambi.

-> IGN: Sessy Martis
    -> current fame/rank: 54
    -> class experience ranger, ele, rit,
    -> playable builds: have all skills unlocked but prefer ranger, ele, rit
    -> I am okay with the rules you propose, and i will complete every 1-hour farmrun i attend to: YES
    -> reason for obtaining deer emote: so ppl won't make fun of me
    -> comments i want to add: i am in GMT -11 (pacific)

-> IGN: Akela The Arcangel
    -> current fame/rank: (irrelevant for joining, but i want to know how many times you will join until you get booted for having a rank (see rules)) 3
    -> class experience: Elementalist
    -> playable builds: LoD Infuser Monk, SFele, Warrior, Necro... Mesmer...
    -> reason for obtaining deer emote (any is okay, just interested) I want to get more titles for my account and its a nice emote :p
    -> comments i want to add: My timezone is +1gmt - Europe :)

IGN: Lamya Aysel
    Current Fame/Rank: I have 7 fame points
    Class Experiance: Necro (only available pvp character)
    Playable builds: Anything any one can give me, i can also mm and ss, I get get faction fast so that isnt a problem to unlock things
    I am okay with the rules you propose, and i will complete every 1-hour farmrun i attend to: Yes
    reason for obtaining deer emote (any is okay, just interested): Would really like to max title completely mainly for title also cause the emote thing is fun and its interesting to do HA just hard to find a group when you have no rank
    comments i want to add: timezone -7 GMT I think

-> IGN: Tiyuri PVP
    -> current fame/rank: Rank 10
    -> class experience: Everything
    -> playable builds: Everything
    -> I am okay with the rules you propose, and i will complete every 1-hour farmrun i attend to: Sure!
    -> reason for obtaining deer emote: It boosts my self esteem

-> IGN: toraks faith
    -> current fame/rank: 66 fame.. "farmed" over countless hours of boredom spent getting a damn team together and inevitably only winning the first match and dying the next.
    -> class experience: most everything. only more obscure things, some nightfall skills ive yet to unlock etc. but im comfortable with any build/prof
    -> playable builds: anything
    -> reason for obtaining deer emote: so it's actually possible to pug, and also because i missed the bandwagon on when it was actually possible to get into a group.
    -> comments i want to add: GMT -5 eastern standard time.
    -> american dist, (and of course international)

My friends and I made a PvP guild for a while, leaving our old guild to do so. We made it right when it back to 8v8 something along the lines of

Shock Axe
    Dev Hammer/Second Shock Axe
    WT
    Mor Mesmer
    Expel Hexes Mesmer (gave them SDH and made them run our relics :P )
    Lod/Infuse
    RC Prot
    SoD/SoR/DH (depending on what was being run)

Gave the 2 mesmers E-Burn with some quick folowup (wastrel's demise maybe?) Had The warriors adrenaspike assisted by the mesmers e-burn/demise, usually killed and was alot of fun to run :P

Was a fun build to run, we never made it to halls with it before half the guild got sucked into WoW (Curse wow...)

So while, only r3 I've only been as far as Sacred Temple; I can say Rank is not meaningless. Yes, there are alot of bad,bad high ranked players. We rolled a fair amount of r6 groups etc. But; at the same time we got rolled more often by those r6+ groups.

Just my 2 cents.

Gl with your r3

Daigotsu
    -> IGN: Shadow Daigotsu
    -> current fame/rank: 4
    -> class experience Comfortable with most classes except necros.
    -> playable builds: Shele, WoH, LoD, w/e you tell me to.
    -> I want it because it's been an ambition that I've left alone for far too long.
    -> comments i want to add: If I'm not answering I'm AFK, but I'll try and get back to you.

Ezriandra
    If you're still doing this (or if anybody is) I'm interested.

-> IGN: Ezriandra
    -> current fame/rank: 145 fame
    -> class experience: Mostly played Monk and Elementalist. Would happily play Mesmer too, though I have less experience of that in PvP due to their lack of popularity in the unranked groups.
    -> playable builds: All current metagame builds for monk and elementalist. Most necromancer builds. Many mesmer builds (got most of the normal skills, but missing some elites so I'd need to unlock those).
    -> reason for obtaining deer emote: I enjoy HA, but it's sometimes difficult to get a group as unranked. Getting R3+ would simply mean that there're more groups around that I can play with.
    -> comments i want to add: I'm also on the lookout for a PvP guild (European) and am willing to play any class that's needed. If anybody's needing new members, let me know.