PC Gaming News
Page 59 of 634 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159559 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
    Rofl, I love the "Joe Wammo" in the corner..

On a different topic, for even mentioning 4chan, you're officially on the "Fish's list of terrible people". Honestly, man, 4chan!?

..Then again, if you visit 4chan, you probably already know you're a terrible person..

Quote Originally Posted by Fish On Fire View Post
    On a different topic, for even mentioning 4chan, you're officially on the "Fish's list of terrible people". Honestly, man, 4chan!?

..Then again, if you visit 4chan, you probably already know you're a terrible person..
    It's only natural that I should end up on those kinds of lists, am I ban in three countries don'tcha know.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k91/Shuuda/boner.gif

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Inchino View Post
    Lol, black metal..

Quote Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
    It's only natural that I should end up on those kinds of lists, am I ban in three countries don'tcha know.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k91/Shuuda/boner.gif

Enjoy.
    Nah, not you, that was directed at Saetre.. Unless you mentioned 4chan aswell ..

I was bored.

Grrr... what's wrong with this thing...

Stupid page is broken.

I give up never mind
    Last edited by Taurucis; 20-12-2007 at 02:56. Reason: The image tags are broken again

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Inchino View Post
    Every time I see this pic I wish I knew the story behind it. For example, it looks like the girl in the bottom right corner is dressed up like Aeris. I wonder if it was taken on Halloween, or at some sort of a convention, or if it's just a huge coincidence and that guy really is a loner sitting in a high school lunch room.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn the divine View Post
    Every time I see this pic I wish I knew the story behind it. For example, it looks like the girl in the bottom right corner is dressed up like Aeris. I wonder if it was taken on Halloween, or at some sort of a convention, or if it's just a huge coincidence and that guy really is a loner sitting in a high school lunch room.
    I was thinking it was a mall. That little girl behind the crazy goth guy looks pretty young to be in high school. Though, maybe she's a prodigy of some sort.

Plus it appears the couple behind the crazy goth guy is at least middle aged. He appears to be balding.

I think the lady that appears to be dressed as Aeris just has really bad taste in clothing. The woman leaving the table is probably disgusted by Aeris' outfit and has decided to go sit somewhere else.

And, when you look at that table you can clearly see a McDonald's cup. I don't know of any school that has a McDonald's in it. Though, I could be wrong.

It's possible it was a convention. It would explain the people in black shirts lined up on the left.