PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LFG Actors/Actresses for a Music Video.

Hello, my in-game name is: Devona Fight Hench.
    I'm looking for players to help me make a music video.
    The music video is "Madonna - Crazy For You."

I have a few scenes to make and I need these amount of players:
    Scene #1 - 4 Players (I'm paying 10k each, for about 1.5 hours of your time).
    Scene #2 - 4 Players (I'm paying 10k each, for about 1.5 hours of your time).
    Scene #3 - 7 Players (I'm paying 10k each, for about 1.5 hours of your time).
    Scene #4 - 13 Players (I'm paying 20k each, for about 3-4 hours of your time).
    Scene #5 - 13 Players (I'm paying 20k each, for about 3-4 hours of your time).

You need a free character slot (to make a pre-made character I have for you),
    You can not have the collector's edition,
    You need to have Guild Wars Factions and/or Nightfall.

You can see my other music videos at:
    www.youtube.com/user/storyofselena

I need as many players as I can find, so I can add you to my list. That way I can whisper to you when I see you in-game.
    Please leave your in-game name in this forum.
    Thanks!
    ps: your choice of an in-game name will be added, at the end-credits of the Music Video.
    pss: I'm ready to start filming. Just play the game like you normally do and when I see that there's enough players in-game, I'll whisper to you to start filming. Thanks!

I can help you if I'm available on the time that you want to start filming.

IGN = Larissa Arcanum

just out of curiosity, why no collectors edition? Im assuming you don't want the ce dances, but those are a different command anyway. Anyone with a ce can still do the standard dance without the extras.

oh and yes i can help. IGN same as here. Jax the malevolent

Quote Originally Posted by Jax The Malevolent View Post
    just out of curiosity, why no collectors edition? Im assuming you don't want the ce dances, but those are a different command anyway. Anyone with a ce can still do the standard dance without the extras.
    I think you cannot turn off the glowing hands while doing emotes

I think he includes the Prophecies CE's Divine Aura in his exclusion list too.

In any case, I don't think I can help you since I have all 3 CEs...

Quote Originally Posted by cantan View Post
    I think you cannot turn off the glowing hands while doing emotes
    But glowy hands is proph only. He did say you needed the other two or one of them. I can understand the proph thing but not for the other chapters. Such small number have the prophecies ce but a larger number have the later two. OH well, its not my video, I was just wondering.

But glowy hands is proph only. He did say you needed the other two or one of them. I can understand the proph thing but not for the other chapters. Such small number have the prophecies ce but a larger number have the later two. OH well, its not my video, I was just wondering.
    Because the Divine Aura from Prophecies works with ANY character you have, regardless of its profession/origin.

Tell me you know that.

I think the OP was talking about:
    - Divine Aura for the Collectors
    - You need to have a copy of either NF or Factions (probably since the OP wants to add Sins/Rits/Para's/Derv's?).

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think that's what the OP is aiming for

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheelma View Post
    Because the Divine Aura from Prophecies works with ANY character you have, regardless of its profession/origin.

Tell me you know that.
    Yea, the rest of the post covered more of what i was saying. Prophecies ce - low numbers around. Other ce's bigger numbers. Prophecies ce is the problem, but he outlawed ALL ce's. I don't have a proph ce but I have the other 2 on one account and none on my second. My first account despite not being a problem I couldn't use. Hence back to my original question about why he outlawed all ce's.
    Last edited by Jax The Malevolent; 20-05-2007 at 11:06.