PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    LFG Actors/Actresses for a Music Video.

    Hello, my in-game name is: Devona Fight Hench.
    I'm looking for players to help me make a music video.
    The music video is "Madonna - Crazy For You."

    I have a few scenes to make and I need these amount of players:
    Scene #1 - 4 Players (I'm paying 10k each, for about 1.5 hours of your time).
    Scene #2 - 4 Players (I'm paying 10k each, for about 1.5 hours of your time).
    Scene #3 - 7 Players (I'm paying 10k each, for about 1.5 hours of your time).
    Scene #4 - 13 Players (I'm paying 20k each, for about 3-4 hours of your time).
    Scene #5 - 13 Players (I'm paying 20k each, for about 3-4 hours of your time).

    You need a free character slot (to make a pre-made character I have for you),
    You can not have the collector's edition,
    You need to have Guild Wars Factions and/or Nightfall.

    You can see my other music videos at:
    www.youtube.com/user/storyofselena

    I need as many players as I can find, so I can add you to my list. That way I can whisper to you when I see you in-game.
    Please leave your in-game name in this forum.
    Thanks!
    ps: your choice of an in-game name will be added, at the end-credits of the Music Video.
    pss: I'm ready to start filming. Just play the game like you normally do and when I see that there's enough players in-game, I'll whisper to you to start filming. Thanks!

  2. #2
    I can help you if I'm available on the time that you want to start filming.

    IGN = Larissa Arcanum

  3. #3
    just out of curiosity, why no collectors edition? Im assuming you don't want the ce dances, but those are a different command anyway. Anyone with a ce can still do the standard dance without the extras.

  4. #4
    oh and yes i can help. IGN same as here. Jax the malevolent

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax The Malevolent View Post
    just out of curiosity, why no collectors edition? Im assuming you don't want the ce dances, but those are a different command anyway. Anyone with a ce can still do the standard dance without the extras.
    I think you cannot turn off the glowing hands while doing emotes

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax The Malevolent View Post
    just out of curiosity, why no collectors edition? Im assuming you don't want the ce dances, but those are a different command anyway. Anyone with a ce can still do the standard dance without the extras.
    I think he includes the Prophecies CE's Divine Aura in his exclusion list too.

    In any case, I don't think I can help you since I have all 3 CEs...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cantan View Post
    I think you cannot turn off the glowing hands while doing emotes
    But glowy hands is proph only. He did say you needed the other two or one of them. I can understand the proph thing but not for the other chapters. Such small number have the prophecies ce but a larger number have the later two. OH well, its not my video, I was just wondering.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax The Malevolent View Post
    But glowy hands is proph only. He did say you needed the other two or one of them. I can understand the proph thing but not for the other chapters. Such small number have the prophecies ce but a larger number have the later two. OH well, its not my video, I was just wondering.
    Because the Divine Aura from Prophecies works with ANY character you have, regardless of its profession/origin.

    Tell me you know that.

  9. #9
    I think the OP was talking about:
    - Divine Aura for the Collectors
    - You need to have a copy of either NF or Factions (probably since the OP wants to add Sins/Rits/Para's/Derv's?).

    I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think that's what the OP is aiming for

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacheelma View Post
    Because the Divine Aura from Prophecies works with ANY character you have, regardless of its profession/origin.

    Tell me you know that.
    Yea, the rest of the post covered more of what i was saying. Prophecies ce - low numbers around. Other ce's bigger numbers. Prophecies ce is the problem, but he outlawed ALL ce's. I don't have a proph ce but I have the other 2 on one account and none on my second. My first account despite not being a problem I couldn't use. Hence back to my original question about why he outlawed all ce's.
    Last edited by Jax The Malevolent; 20-05-2007 at 11:06.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •