PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    OK, I've updated the initial posts with the revised and new builds.

As requested by Fownkaymownkay:
    Take out the Crippling Anthem Paragon build for the Fissure Commander build. Take out the Fissure Paragon and the Incoming builds.
    Added:
    Song of Purification Paragon
    DA-Motivation Paragon
    Expel Hexes Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post
    Expel Hexes Paragon

Template Code: OQWjUmlqS6OVYPYBZtYWYAhubA
    Orientation: PvE
    Runes:
    Spear – Minor
    Leadership – Minor + Headpiece
    Command. - Minor
    Explanation: This differs from the GvG variant in several ways: I fit in TNtF and Glowing Signet and took out Mirror of Disenchantment. TNtF needed to go somewhere, and you don’t see many Aegis chains in PvE. To cope with the high energy demands of constant EHing+TNtF along with your Spear attacks, I put in Glowing Signet. Can be replaced with Leader’s Zeal.
    GvG variant: OQWjUymlqO6uiq7OI/gtwVY5N
    I use a build similar to this with my heroes and found that by using Adrenaline based spear attacks it saves alot on the energy. I used Holy Spear and Spear of Redemption, now as they don't have TNtF it would cost more so maybe flipping one spear attack out for an adrenaline based one if the energy is to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post
    DA-Motivation Paragon

Template Code:
    Orientation: PvE
    Runes:
    Spear – Minor
    Leadership – Minor + Headpiece
    Motivation – Minor

Explanation: 6 Shouts. Basically you’ll want to spam the heck out of ‘em. Abuse the Energizing Chorus bug to keep your energy in good condition. (As in, using an instant cast shout during the casting of EC. It gets the reduced energy part, but it doesn’t end EC.) Pair this baby with another Paragon that has some Finales and Mending Refrain, and you have some crazy support right there. It gets light on energy sometimes, so you might need to ease on up the spamming though.
    I'm confused on why "They're on Fire" is in the build, doesnt seem needed was it suppose be Anthem of Flame or what am I missing?

Most PvE builds that make use of "They're on Fire!" also utilize two or more Searing Flames elementalists, to provide sustained and spammable burning on many enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by rentauri
    I use a build similar to this with my heroes and found that by using Adrenaline based spear attacks it saves alot on the energy. I used Holy Spear and Spear of Redemption, now as they don't have TNtF it would cost more so maybe flipping one spear attack out for an adrenaline based one if the energy is to much.
    Good suggestion. These builds are really flexible; you can screw around with them quite a bit without losing the main focus of the build. So switching in Spear of Redemption for Spear of Lightning would be a good idea. (I'd rather keep Viscous for the DW.)

Quote Originally Posted by rentauri
    I'm confused on why "They're on Fire" is in the build, doesnt seem needed was it suppose be Anthem of Flame or what am I missing?
    Yeah, I should have mentioned that. I use this build primarily with plenty of casters in the team, at least 2 of which are usually SF Eles.

But, if you don't have SF Eles in the team, you could definitely swap it out for whatever skill you find that you need. Hexbreaker Aria sounds like a good choice.
    Last edited by Fownkaymownkay; 18-11-2007 at 06:37.

Figured I'd add a couple of builds since it hasn't been updated in a while and various updates may have invalidated a couple of the older builds. Plus I don't think Ive seen them on this thread.
    [build name="Stunning Strike Paragon" prof=Paragon desc="Weapon: Daze Spearhead" Command=8+1 Leadership=10+1+1 SpearMastery=12+1][Vicious Attack][Stunning Strike]["Go For the Eyes"][Anthem of Flame][There's Nothing to Fear][no skill][Aggressive Refrain][no skill] [/build]
    There are two optional slots in the build to allow for whatever secondary class you want to add. The most obvious is a /w adding Save Yourselves to the mix (with or without For Great Justice) as below:
    [build name="Stunning Strike Paragon" prof=Paragon/Warrior desc="Weapon: Daze Spearhead" Command=8+1 Leadership=10+1+1 SpearMastery=12+1][Vicious Attack][Stunning Strike]["Go For the Eyes"][Anthem of Flame][There's Nothing to Fear][Save Yourselves][Aggressive Refrain][no skill] [/build]
    or
    [build name="Stunning Strike Paragon" prof=Paragon/Warrior desc="Weapon: Daze Spearhead" Command=8+1 Leadership=10+1+1 SpearMastery=12+1][Vicious Attack][Stunning Strike]["Go For the Eyes"][Anthem of Flame][There's Nothing to Fear][Save Yourselves][Aggressive Refrain][For Great Justice] [/build]
    Of course the /warrior can be taken out and instead a straight Paragon allowing the addition of an extra Spear Attacks and [[Signet of Return@12] if needed. Further the elite can be removed and Cruel Spear added creating this build:
    [build name="Cruel Spear Paragon" prof=Paragon desc="Weapon: Cruel Spearhead" Command=8+1 Leadership=10+1+1 SpearMastery=12+1][Cruel Spear][Spear of Lightning]["Go For the Eyes"][Anthem of Flame][There's Nothing to Fear][no skill][Aggressive Refrain][no skill][/build]
    In my opinion I think that one of the optional slots should have a spear attack added to it allowing 3 attacks (and of course the skill points can be played with to allow a higher Spear Mastery say a 12+2 Spear Mastery or even a 12+1+1 or 12+2+1 Spear Mastery, a 11+1 Leadership and a 6+1 Command). The 12/11/6 split it might not be as good for the Stunning Spear build as [[Vicious Attack] normally works with [["Go For the Eyes"] to create the critical. In that cause flipping Vicious for [[Merciless Spear], [[Slayers Spear] or even [[Chest Thumper] (provided you can caused Cracked Armor) will allow the Stunning Spear build access to Deep Wound attacks.

The build works well on a hero to although you need to drop the PvE skills and it can allow you to one one additional Spear Attack, a support Shout/Chant or Echo and Signet of Return on them.

Of course here is the core to the ever popular Paragon PvE build:
    [build name="The Imbagon if you Will" prof=Paragon/Warrior desc="Weapon: Whatever works" Command=8+1 Leadership=10+1+1 SpearMastery=12+1][no skill][no skill][Save Yourselves][There's Nothing to Fear][Focused Anger][For Great Justice][Aggressive Refrain][no skill][/build]
    Of course the point spread is entirely optional but you need to at least have a 10 leadership for [[Focused Anger] to pull double adrenaline. A Shout such as [[Anthem of Flame@12] or [[Anthem of Weariness@9] is good to keep Aggressive Refrain up and going when moving from one group to the next, Weariness for fighting the immune to burning creatures.

The ever simple idea of this build is to use Focused Anger and For Great Justice to give you that round the clock +100% adrenaline boost to Shout [["Save Yourselves!"] as often as possible. Aggressive Refrain allows faster attacking thus allowing faster adrenaline building while There's Nothing to Fear works as a helpful rest from any alarming damage.

If I messed something up with the code, sorry first time using it.

Rachtoh Way

Rachtoh's 3P + 1D Team build

You
    [Save Yourselves Spammer;OQGjUymG6SubxgpbAhXFBZPY5iA]

Heroes

[Morghan;OQCjUumI6OubFcQWILvrwh/LM]

[Hayda;OQCjUqnK6SubiiiYaY+iFZDZybA]

[Kahmu;OgSjQoqLrOeXDxk4+GeLvgX8L]

Rea

Here are some of the variants Rachtoh posted

[Morghan;OQOjUymIqS+iKYVYXYjYmRubybA]

[Morgahn 4-Man;OQGkUym4JgqkCWQmo4FWF2Mm7m8G]

[[Hayda Hex;OQOkUqmwpiuTReIPi1wmRVs7WeD]

Wow, thanks guys. It's good to know that people still care about this thread.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Could Someone show a good Paragon Monk Build

Just for the record I am working on updating the builds here with the new GWbcode. Send me any thing you want added. I'll update tomorrow.