PC Gaming News
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Ill come show support!

..Er..I was thinking more in the terms of Viva la France! Where Spanish comes into that I understand, but not precisely what I was aiming towards..

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    That's "le" not "la".
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I found something interesting while doing some research on another topic the other day. Janthir was apparently an ancient Saxon god of protection and retribution.

I also did some translation work on the Mursaat's names, and most of them are Anglo-Saxon or Greek. Fascinating.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Oh it's "le", the way you hear it pronounced sometimes it sounds more like "la".

Anyway, that is interesting. Especially since in a way the Mursaat were the protectors of Tyria from the Titans.

can anyone..

can anyone post a picture of abaddon and the lich cuz i wanna see what they look like and dont give me any of that beat the game crap cuz thats your opinon and yes ive googled it and found nonthing

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Why don't you just look in the wiki? Any GW wiki. They all have pictures of both.

I so very much want to use a picture of Abaddon's head as my avatar but alas... spoilers...

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Somehow this thread ended up in Elona Lore. Hm, well I moved it back to where it belongs.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    After reading some thread in the CDF, I decided to come here and offer my help here (as it won't be burried in other posts...)

In that thread I offered my help for putting a lore section on the GWO wiki. I stand by my offer, as I'm very interrested in the lore, but find it very hard to find anything in this forum.

I was thinking of putting up a framework for you to fill. But I'll only do it if I know I can count on you to fill it up. In my opinion, it's better to not having a page, than to have a page that says: "Will be filled in later."

If you don't know how to format for the wiki, you can also PM me your text and I'll put it in the Wiki.

You can always PM me if you have questions, I should respond very quickly.

(oh, personal request would be to have a timeline of events that happend in Tyria, Cantha, and Elona. That could be a starting point for all the lore you've gathered here, make it a true Encyclopedia of Tyria)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)