PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    quick question - are the stone summit our allies after the flameseeker prophecies are fulfilled? when you go get the first titan quest (defend droks, iirc) the box you have to tick says something along the lines of 'as a friend of the stone summit, i agree'. Sorry I don't have a screenshot.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    The Stone Summit are our enemies. After the Flameseeker Prophecies, they are more or less defeated, or at least, leaderless.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

here is the screenshot of what he was talking about

it is somewhat disturbing

It should read Deldrimor Dwarves if anything. If it isn't a bug on the developers part, I don't know.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Might be sarcasim.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

It's probably a mistake by the developers. I'm certain it should read 'Deldrimor Dwarves'.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius
    Might be sarcasm.
    If Quintus is right,then it would make sense.

Simply because the Granite Citadel is locked between two major Stone Summit armies and the Deldrimor Dwarves are stuck there in the fray. So it would make sense if our character's were to say that in a sarcastic tone.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Yup, it's an ironic sarcastic play-on-words. We have had "great" relations with the Stone Summit, and now we have to fight them once again, so as "friends" of them, we are more than "happy" to "greet" two flanking Summit armies.

I did a brief search but did not see anything on this - has anyone done a zoological survey of Tyria (other than pets)? As in all the non pet critters? Seagulls, bats, bunnies etc? I have pictures of all the various butterflies and I would love to expand on this.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    So far as I know, no one has done something like that for the areas you are describing. I'm sure it would be a most enlightening paper. Feel free to proceed if it is something you are interested in doing.