PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]

Blade and Rose Official Guild Photo v2.0

Since our current guild photo is very outdated, dating back to generation two of Blade and Rose, the time has come to update it with a brand new guild photo.

In order to do this, we need to maximize the number of members online. To do so, we must first gauge what time would be best for the most people. Please post in this thread what time is good for you, and we will try to find a compromise that allows the greatest number of participants in the photo.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

For me(all times are in GMT+1):
    from Mondays to Fridays - 5pm to 10 pm
    at weekends - I'm available most of the day, unless it's something like 3am for me .

I'll be finished up with school soon, so that opens up a lot of time for me. Currently, weeknights (5:00-10:00, central) and weekends would be the best time for me.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Yeah, I am aware that schools, both college level and secondary level will be letting out soon, that is why I felt it would be best to do it soon.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    I'm free from school as of June 16th.

Before that day, I'm available everyday after 3ish 4ish pm PST mostly.

Weekends daytime are better since I tend to be busy during evenings.

Exams coming up soon. Getting hit with review work and I won't be able to even get online much until the last week of June.

Would love to be included if I pass probation! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Would love to be included if I pass probation! :)
    You probably will. ;)

But anyway, I'm quite busy at weekends so it should be during the week. As for time, as long as I'm not sleeping I'm there.

I can't really say when I will be available...I've got finals next week, so after that I'll *finally* be out of school...I go home the evening of the 13th, I believe.

I have no special requirements as my schedule is fairly flexible. If I am not working, I'll be available at whatever time is determined best.