PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Mesmer Changes 8th June

Power block, power leak, return, and block etc now affects chants.

Also, FC now also affects signets.

Still working thru the list to see the changes, but thats us fixed then.. =p
    Last edited by Shanaeri Rynale; 08-06-2007 at 01:28.

Wait, how do you know if there will be updates tomorrow...?
    * Join the Guild of Blade and Rose *
    IGN: Rinoa Hawkeye

Since the changes don't actually work. This is probably an info leak, I cant believe AN seriously thinks the mesmer changes as listed here are going to improve mesmers in Pve.

In anycase, an interesting insight in what may be coming either in part or in, in entirety

Interesting FC affects signets. That alone is bad@ss but I agree won't affect a Mesmers job much in PvE. Healing Signet may be a viable sig to use since one can cast it so quickly.....even with its downside.

FC affecting Sigs was on my personal wish list but I didn't expect to see it happen. For the record, I'd love to see the Mesmers buffed to where a scaling fast recharge was attached to the primary attribute along with fast casting. Maybe a max 25% faster recharge at L16 stats.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa Hawkeye View Post
    Wait, how do you know if there will be updates tomorrow...?
    The skill description for the above mentioned interrupt has already been changed in game.

Let's hope our 'buff' does not just limit to those. I am happy to see the signet buff, but that's just not quite enough.

Arcane Conundrum now reads, "For X seconds, Spells cast by target foe and all adjacent foes take twice as long to cast."

Fast Cast now increase activation time of Signets by 3% for each point. That's a 48% max increase at L16.

Would anyone like to join me in a sarcastic woo?

List of good things from update:
    • Fast casting scaling for signets is linear
    • Signet of illusions is viable
    • Mesmers are now Ub3r with rez sigs

I'll really take any positive update they give my mesmer at this point really.

Also, Interrupting Chants, Pure genious? or just really really random?
    Last edited by Jigoku; 08-06-2007 at 02:27.

Did Sig of Humility get nerfed? Didn't it used to recharge in 15s? Now it says 20s.

Edit... nevermind. I forgot I always used MoI with it, that's why I'm thinking lower numbers. It wasn't changed.