Update - Monday, June 18, 2007
 Skill Updates
As a part of this playbalance test week, we’ve made the following skill changes:
* Critical Agility: decreased duration to 4 seconds, the duration now increases by 1 second for each rank of Critical Strikes.
* Elemental Lord: decreased the bonus to Elemental attributes to 1.
* Intensity: decreased duration to 10 seconds, increased recharge time to 45 seconds.
* Cry of Pain: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
* Ether Nightmare: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
* "There is Nothing to Fear": decreased duration to 4 seconds, the duration now increases by 1 second for every 2 ranks of Leadership.
* Vamprism: increased duration to 30..150 seconds.
 Faction Reward NPCs
* Characters must now be level 20 to learn Kurzick or Luxon skills.
* Using the "Raise Alliance reputation" option with the Kurzick/Luxon faction reward NPCs now gives 10,000 points toward the corresponding title track. The cost is still 5,000 faction points, and the reputation gained by the alliance is still 5,000.
* Moved the footman away from the middle teleporters of the Jade Isle to prevent players from targeting them from below.
* Faction gain messages are no longer displayed in the Chat panel when you gain less than 25 faction points.
* Updated the Korean game ratings icons.