PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member

Aura of holy might

Aura of holy might (10e, 3/4, 25Re)

All nearby foes take 30...46 holy damage. For 20 seconds, you deal 20...30% more damage with your scythe. When this Enchantment ends, all nearby foes take 30...46 holy damage.

What do you guys think of the skill? I see that Eternal Aura gets all the buzz but this skill seems to be overlooked a bit. Just curious as to you guys' opinions on the skill. It looks like a fairly OK skill. 20-30% increase shouldn't be too bad. But I wonder if that also affect the + damages on skills.

Anliony

I'm about 95% sure it doesn't affect bonus damage. That being said, it's decent, but not spectacular. Things in high level PvE have so much armor, the only damage you'll be doing is pretty much bonus damage anyway.

But in low-mid level PvE, AoHM + Vow of Strength means total slaughter, so have fun with it while you can.

But then it wouldn't be 666, so i think i'll stick with that :p

People seem to overlook the infinite power of Strength and Honour and Judges Insight. I have a hero pretty much dedicated to that and a few removal skills.

Just been wandering around Anvil Rock with Lyssa, Heart of Fury, Aura of Holy Might, Eternal Aura and some attack skills with my a hero/hench team. They may be hard mode enemies... but that sure as hell doesn't stop me hitting for almost 300 on some of them. Tends to be around 50-150 (without Lyssa) on the warriors.

People seem to overlook the infinite power of Strength and Honour and Judges Insight. I have a hero pretty much dedicated to that and a few removal skills.

Just been wandering around Anvil Rock with Lyssa, Heart of Fury, Aura of Holy Might, Eternal Aura and some attack skills with my a hero/hench team. They may be hard mode enemies... but that sure as hell doesn't stop me hitting for almost 300 on some of them. Tends to be around 50-150 (without Lyssa) on the warriors.

And now gone to visit Bobhedi the Destructive for a vanquish of Sulfurous Wastes... he met his untimely demise at the hands of damage of upto 400...

And now gone to visit Bobhedi the Destructive for a vanquish of Sulfurous Wastes... he met his untimely demise at the hands of damage of upto 400...

I really have no idea what difference Aura of Holy Might makes... but its staying on my bar, lol.

I really have no idea what difference Aura of Holy Might makes... but its staying on my bar, lol.

You can do lots of damage with this skill in the right situation...

I laughed when I saw the max damage potential when facing the undead was 666 :D

Can anything do more damage that this with a single attack?

edit: well, it actually could. That scythe wasn't sundering and if there's a 20% deathbane scythe mod (which I don't think there is) you could get even higher O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Edwinna Elbert View Post
    You can do lots of damage with this skill in the right situation...

I laughed when I saw the max damage potential when facing the undead was 666 :D

Can anything do more damage that this with a single attack?

edit: well, it actually could. That scythe wasn't sundering and if there's a 20% deathbane scythe mod (which I don't think there is) you could get even higher O_o
    Holy15^50 scythe of deathbane20% dont know if theres a deathbane scythe, but if not watevs, still 1200++

low lvl foe's, at least less then lvl 20, since there is no XP increase.

Kendel...Click much?