PC Gaming News

20/20 sundering hilt

I have the green grognar sword with mods swordmanship +1, 33% to cause weakness to foes, and damage +15 in stance. I have a 20/20 sundering hilt to put on it. Will I lose any of the orginal mods in the grognar sword if put this sundering hilt on it?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by imation View Post
    I have the green grognar sword with mods swordmanship +1, 33% to cause weakness to foes, and damage +15 in stance. I have a 20/20 sundering hilt to put on it. Will I lose any of the orginal mods in the grognar sword if put this sundering hilt on it?
    Sadly, you can't update green items. But, if it was any other colour, yes, you would loose the mod you're replacing.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Unique items:

* cannot be dyed (except Straw Effigies).
    * can be customized by a weaponsmith (except an off-hand focus or shield).
    * have two upgrades that cannot be replaced (if it is a double handed weapon).

Taken straight from Wiki, and yes, you'd lose one.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Stormbluffs Isle
    Guild

GWO
    well there goes my Icy Ebon Shocking Firey Furious Sundering Zealous Barbed Crippling Cruel Sliencing Heavy Vampiric Very Rare Expensive Sword of Defense Shelter Warding Enchanting Fortitude Swordmastery.
    shucks.