PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    How? You hit 10-15 extra damage at most every 4 seconds while you are always without the 35 health. That isn't a good trade-off.

I wouldn't run superiors or majors unless it was a spike build and I just had to have that 16 in my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by VILenin View Post
    It's good for hitting breakpoints on attributes that have them, i.e. Critical Strikes and Expertise. I usually run Major Critical Strikes with headpiece so I can hit the 13-att breakpoint and still have points to put in other attributes.

I also find it helps with certain attributes like Dagger Mastery or Scythe Mastery as those tend to have rather significant boosts between levels. For example, one point in DM adds about 10-15 damage on a spammable combo, which means the damage gained is typically more than the health lost.
    That 10-15 extra damage won't mean much once you get DP. And you can forget winning a VoD match with a sin @ -30%+.

Also, Scythe Mastery does not benefit significantly from 14..15..16, I can hit expertise breakpoints with all minors and I don't recall sins needing enough attributes that they would need majors or supers. Just imo though.

In a GvG there is only 1 character I would even consider running a major on, and that is a BA ranger, just because they have great survivability, and are most likely not going to die.

I used superiors on paras in a Def Anthem/Soldier's D/hex build and it worked pretty well. Of course that build is ridiculously defensive, and paras pretty much never die anyway, but meh.

I wouldn't use anything but minors on anything else, unless it was a full caster spike. That's just me though...

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Bear View Post
    How? You hit 10-15 extra damage at most every 4 seconds while you are always without the 35 health. That isn't a good trade-off.

I wouldn't run superiors or majors unless it was a spike build and I just had to have that 16 in my weapon.
    Majors are fairly common on rangers, particularly those running 15e elites(pre-re-buffed cripshot, BHA, etc.). I think paragons sometimes run majors, too.

I only ever run minors, health is far to precious to me. On my warrior i sometimes have a sup axe or sword if i need the extra damage

on my derv i have

Hood - Sup Vigor
    Chest - Radient
    Legs- Radient
    Hands and feet - Sup achuniment or vitie

Ornate Scythe

7-41
    Double pen 20%
    +30 Hp
    15^50

I like that scythe, but i need to get rid of the double pen mod, there useless, i need a vamp or zeleous one

My dervish including skills can get at least

680 HP (AT LEAST)

id rather have HP, but suvivor insignia arnt worth it, need energy for dervish skills.

Quote Originally Posted by liamSlayer View Post
    I like that scythe, but i need to get rid of the double pen mod, there useless, i need a vamp or zeleous one
    Sundering is great.
    Vampiric is great.
    Zealous is great.
    Ebon is great.
    Furious is great but not for scythes.

Does this means we can use Shadowy Burden/Shattering Assault assassins for frontline?

Nice...100 dps...with enchant remove.

That actually sounds kind of leet.

But no.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    That actually sounds kind of leet.

But no.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurviverX
    If armor is so unimportant, why don't we all just run IW and slash through our enemies?
    Quote Originally Posted by cranialexodus
    IW ignores armour. It's one of just two things it has going for it, the other being it ignores block/miss. However if IW was 80-90 dps rather than about 30 it may actually see play. Seriously, 20 lower base AL than a warrior is the very last of IW's problems.
    So, why not?