PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Waoh what in the... I left? But, how? Maybe my friend... but I've been friends with him since Kindergarten.... Well I'll be on tonight. 1st thing to do : change password. 2nd thing to do: get another invite :( 3rd thing to do: ask jeremy and tell him new password

Quote Originally Posted by Azuraah View Post
    Waoh what in the... I left? But, how? Maybe my friend... but I've been friends with him since Kindergarten.... Well I'll be on tonight. 1st thing to do : change password. 2nd thing to do: get another invite :( 3rd thing to do: ask jeremy and tell him new password
    Hum, I wouldn't be passing out your password to anyone, not even your bestest friend in the whole wide world! Just aint smart & too many other things could happen. Not to mention Dii kinda frowns on the 2 people using one account.

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

Ok I know the situation... My friend watches me play but, he didnt remember the account e-mail, but my friend has GW and I play it at his house, so email down password... unknown....

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    In preparation of GW:EN, I spent a lot of time getting titles on my Paragon, then decided I'd rather play Ranger, so I spent a lot of time getting Survivor (because you can't expect to keep the title in a campaign you don't know). And when GW:EN came out, I played until I finished it.

As a result, my RL suffers.

I haven't paid my bills, I have ignored my wife, I lack exercise, and I need to apply for jobs (that last bit is normal though, I work on contracts for now). Long story short: I will be drastically reducing my gaming hours in the next while, and if I have the will, I might not play at all for a few weeks.

I'll still peek around the forums, and I will come back to the game later if only to build the HoM in preparation for GW2. So please, don't kick me out !!?!?!!

:)
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    In preparation of GW:EN, I spent a lot of time getting titles on my Paragon, then decided I'd rather play Ranger, so I spent a lot of time getting Survivor (because you can't expect to keep the title in a campaign you don't know). And when GW:EN came out, I played until I finished it.

As a result, my RL suffers.

I haven't paid my bills, I have ignored my wife, I lack exercise, and I need to apply for jobs (that last bit is normal though, I work on contracts for now). Long story short: I will be drastically reducing my gaming hours in the next while, and if I have the will, I might not play at all for a few weeks.

I'll still peek around the forums, and I will come back to the game later if only to build the HoM in preparation for GW2. So please, don't kick me out !!?!?!!

:)

well, Alaris, you know we will still be there when you will have a much more relax playtime ... so, no biggie bro, really ...

just take time to hug your wife every now and then ... and why not going to the movie theater after some pizza outing with friends =)))
    [ohhh I forgot the beers =]]]

bestest wishes for your applications!
    take care friend !o)