PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Monks 2 - The Movie

It is with great proud and pleasure that I announce the arrival of my latest movie:

http://www.hellscream.nl/Monks2.wmv

Thanks to all my wonderfull guildies who participated!! GWO just rocks! (but I guess you guys and gals knew that already.)
    I think i'm going to have some trouble with Lady as she was the most demanding star there. I even promised her a higher salari! (and I'm out of ecto's! )

But it turned out great! I hope you like the movie and that you had great fun. Sorry for any wives I insulted trying to get leave my stars alone. (Grond *cough*) But it was worth it!

Thanks everyone!!!

Family pic.

Great as always Mal! But wtf am I a crossbreed between a monk and a necro? (Well, my second main is a nec...) Or did it come from that warden thingie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiala View Post
    Great as always Mal! But wtf am I a crossbreed between a monk and a necro? (Well, my second main is a nec...) Or did it come from that warden thingie?
    It did, and your tatoos (green). Sorry Rai, but I do think you are awesome that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Cyn View Post
    Very good Mal.
    Thanks, but people like you MAKE it good! Thanks for being a monk lord Cyn. ;)

Nice one Mal!
    Loved the bit at the end with all the dancing and waving and such
    Hope to see a Monks 3:The Movie

that was fantastic -claps- and I think the detications were very nice :)
    (seriously where is xyr... I miss her </3)

And i may have stolen some footage myself when we were dancing :p I'll use it in a future dance video (because good sync dancers are so hard to find -_-)
    Last edited by yakslappin; 01-07-2007 at 12:49.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    You filmed my back-side!

(which was very weird, as I was really facing you on my pc...)

*thinks of what to do with Mal*

(Oh, great movie btw!)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

lots o fun. next time if im invited i will ask the "wife" to leave me alone for a few min and try to pay attention to what you are saying.

thanks for the class in sinc dancing
    Dad In Battle aka Grond.

LOL Anton Gorodecki aus Tirol? LOL!!! Mal you should take a good look at the map. :P