So I finally had some time to grind away the L/K skills this weekend and have been wanting to try this build ever since the skills came out.

Attributes
Fast Casting: 12 (+ 1 + 2) = 15
Inspiration : 12 ( +2) = 14

Skills
OQZCA8wUDAOIyQn3SgNYOFGH
**Note**: I am a Luxon, so code might be different for you Kurzicks.

Mantra of Recovery: Elite Stance. For 20 seconds, Spells you cast recharge 50% faster.
Intensity: Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, your Spells deal 15...23% more damage.
Glyph of Lesser Energy: Glyph. For 15 seconds, your next two spells cost 10 less Energy to cast.
Ether Nightmare: Hex Spell. Target foe loses 4...7 energy. For each point of energy lost this way, that foe and all foes in the area suffer -1 health degeneration for 10 seconds.
Arcane Echo: Enchantment Spell. If you cast a Spell in the next 20 seconds, Arcane Echo is replaced with that Spell for 20 seconds. Arcane Echo ends prematurely if you use a non-Spell skill.
Cry of Pain: Spell. Interrupt target foe's skill. If that foe was suffering from a Mesmer Hex, that foe and all foes in the area take 40...88 damage.
Drain Delusions: Spell. Remove one Mesmer Hex from target foe. If a Hex was removed in this way, that foe loses 5 Energy and you gain 2 Energy for each point lost.
Sunspear Rebirth Signet: Signet. Resurrect target dead ally at your location with full health and 10% energy for each Sunspear rank you have attained. This signet can only be used once per mission unless recharged by a morale boost.

Gear
Martial weapons
Mod: Of Enchanting
Right now I am using my oíl henge sword. I might try going with a spear, so I donít accidentally run up to the mob. Donít think it is worth putting a zealous mod since I am casting most of the time

Focus
Core: of Endurance: +45 (while in a stance)
Iíll have to seen what the collectors and crafters offer

Idea
Initially, cast in order. On subsequent go arounds try and hit glyph before AE, CoP, or EN. Keep MoR up always. The basic idea is to cast CoP as much as possible. Arcane Echo will give you another copy to play with at times. Intensity will give it a nice boost. EN is there to help meet the condition of CoP and Drain (which along with glyph will fuel your energy needs). Things drop fast, so if something is low on health make sure to scroll through your enemies to find another hexed foe.