PC Gaming News
Page 159 of 166 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1652
  1. #1581
    This is the second time I've done a comparison then forgot to post it.


  2. #1582
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    5
    Cantha 99.3%:

  3. #1583
    Last edited by Pandem; 05-06-2009 at 00:41.

  4. #1584
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    4
    I'm not sure if you are in fact still doing this service, but I'm at wit's end so it's worth a shot. Thanks in advance?!?!

    Tyria @ 96.2% - http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9711/tktyria.jpg


    Elonia @ 98.8%- http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1662/tkeloniapng.jpg

  5. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by toddfuji View Post
    I'm not sure if you are in fact still doing this service, but I'm at wit's end so it's worth a shot. Thanks in advance?!?!

    Tyria @ 96.2% - http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9711/tktyria.jpg


    Elonia @ 98.8%- http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1662/tkeloniapng.jpg

  6. #1586
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    4
    thank you very much pandem. i'll work on it tonight.

  7. #1587
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    3
    Can you please help with these two? Both are right about 95%. Thank you so much!

    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...an25/gw111.jpg

    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...an25/gw112.jpg

  8. #1588
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    1
    Hi I realy need help. If you have stoped with this I could pay for your help:)

    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3694/gw185jpg.jpg

    Chanta 98.5%...

    BTW is something is wrong with picture then tell me and I will try again:)

  9. #1589
    Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    satomz's Avatar
    Server

    Jade Quarry
    Posts

    3,281
    Yes the service is still continuing. You'll either find me or Pandem here. We're not here 365 days a year, but I think we're around enough to do everyone's comparisons.

    Quote Originally Posted by jennpagan View Post
    Can you please help with these two? Both are right about 95%. Thank you so much!

    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...an25/gw111.jpg

    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...an25/gw112.jpg




    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiet View Post
    Hi I realy need help. If you have stoped with this I could pay for your help:)

    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3694/gw185jpg.jpg

    Chanta 98.5%...

    BTW is something is wrong with picture then tell me and I will try again:)
    I think you did everything right.


  10. #1590
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    9
    Here are the maps of Cantha and Elona... my husband is so close to both of them... he doesn't know where else to look. thanks for you help on these...

    http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...Fire/gw002.jpg


    http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...Fire/gw003.jpg

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off