PC Gaming News
Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1652

Cartographer Help

the image below shows the spot i can't get. I have tried from Diessa Lowlands and The Breach, any tips?

If you've already scraped the walls near it... I'm not sure there's anything else to be done.

Prophecies is very forgiving when it comes to getting 100%. I'd recommend just going elsewhere instead of continuously scraping the same walls.

.01% isn't a big deal, I'd take a look at the missions if you haven't totally scraped them. GNW can be tricky because of the time limit.

I checked if I had it and it seems I also got carto without that part:

I am guessing it's one of those parts that just shows up once by pure luck, regardless of how many times you actually stood in the right position already.
    Last edited by upier; 16-02-2011 at 17:48. Reason: Stood!

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Invictus View Post
    the image below shows the spot i can't get. I have tried from Diessa Lowlands and The Breach, any tips?

<snip>
    Skip it. I had about 3/4th of Talus Chute unmapped when I got cartographer on my monk.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

cool thanks guys that help a lot

0.1% is not a big deal at all.

I achieved max Cartographer title while there would be atleast 1% 1.5% yet to be uncovered in Tyrian map.

So that little piece there is unimportant.

- Tjal Lee

Best I've done is reach 100% halfway through Abbadon's Mouth mission. With two others I've reached 100% when I finished that same mission.

This is what I've got so far, and currently at 94% been trying to finish it for about 2 years now. If you could help me out I'd really apriciate it. Thanks

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    you first need to show your map, has no use tho since he has bin banned.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054