PC Gaming News
Page 56 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aravan View Post
    Tyrian at 95.5%
    Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortn Won View Post
    To all those helping out on this thread, especially AzureTempest and FogOfRedoubt -------------A BIG thank you

I found 0.2 % in hells precipice that i did not expect, by wading out to sea. Could you please check my Tyria 100% below. I want to compare % with earlier ones you did for me.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...pc1024-768.jpg

Some of the areas simply can't be accessed because of the implementation of the Battle Isles. Otherwise, you'll have one of the most complete maps of Tyria (so far) if you get the missing green areas somehow.

- AzureTempest

Rivix
    If you don't mind:

I'm just about ready to give up... I'm at 99.95%...
    Tyria was so much easier

Thanks for the help!

Hi! I would appreciate if you could take a look at my canthan map. I got two other continents pretty much without breaking a sweat, but I think I am just a bit lazy now and want to speed things up. I ended up at 91 or so percent after I vanquished the continent, but I just dont want to remap all areas if osme of them are cleared already.

Here goes the map

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

P.S.: Can you name the areas needed as well?

Changed the res of the picture, hope you'll compare it now :)

Thanks in advance,
    Elwar Thunderfist

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Arcane Guardian, you need to clear out interface by pressing ctrl+shift+h. I believe ctrl+shift+print screen also provide you interface-free screenshot without having have to do ctrl+shift+h first.

Elona 98.3%

Canthan 93.2%

thanks. gotta say i'm impressed with what you've done. i hope you can help me get these titles.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Please help. Unknown problem. The Elona and Cantha .tpf files I have, I downloaded from the Wiki. These produce a red/maroon texture for the fog.

1. The red contrast is not as good as green
    2. I notice these are all green on this thread.
    3. Hard to compare a red screenie with a greenie screenie.

I have tried (again and a few times) to download the CartoNewmap.zip file in the OP from rapidshare. This resulting .zip file is always corrupt (cant be opened) and only 5k in size (way too small, i think). When I try to repeat the download, rapidshare tells me I have used up enough bandwidth -- "so go away or pay!"

Would a kind soul place the green .tpf texture files used by the "customers" of this thread for Elona and Cantha in an accessible link. I personally dont have problems with photobucket, or imageshack (a few server timeouts maybe)

Thanks

Fortn

Quote Originally Posted by Rivix View Post
    If you don't mind:

I'm just about ready to give up... I'm at 99.95%...
    Tyria was so much easier

Thanks for the help!
    Your file was resized by Photobucket to 800x600 resolution or something to that effect happened. Anyway, I rescaled and did the comparison. Please note that there may be errors because of this edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar Thunderfist View Post
    Changed the res of the picture, hope you'll compare it now :)

Thanks in advance,
    Elwar Thunderfist

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdoc View Post
    Elona 98.3%

Canthan 93.2%

thanks. gotta say i'm impressed with what you've done. i hope you can help me get these titles.
    Elona

Cantha

Quote Originally Posted by Fortn Won View Post
    Please help. Unknown problem. The Elona and Cantha .tpf files I have, I downloaded from the Wiki. These produce a red/maroon texture for the fog.

1. The red contrast is not as good as green
    2. I notice these are all green on this thread.
    3. Hard to compare a red screenie with a greenie screenie.

I have tried (again and a few times) to download the CartoNewmap.zip file in the OP from rapidshare. This resulting .zip file is always corrupt (cant be opened) and only 5k in size (way too small, i think). When I try to repeat the download, rapidshare tells me I have used up enough bandwidth -- "so go away or pay!"

Would a kind soul place the green .tpf texture files used by the "customers" of this thread for Elona and Cantha in an accessible link. I personally dont have problems with photobucket, or imageshack (a few server timeouts maybe)

Thanks

Fortn
    This is the link I provided a while back for the Elona and Cantha mods. I believe it is still working and active. It also isn't hosted on Rapidshare.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUNJN0DO

- AzureTempest

Dark Emergy
    I'm stuck with 98.5% of Elona, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satomz View Post
    Arcane Guardian, you need to clear out interface by pressing ctrl+shift+h. I believe ctrl+shift+print screen also provide you interface-free screenshot without having have to do ctrl+shift+h first.
    Ok sorry my bad. For some reason I forgot to disable HUD,

So here is the map without it.

Just so you know, Im not idle while I am waiting for it and I am mapping the big visible chunks of map I have. But as I said it would speed things up so if you would be so kind...

Thanks in advance.