PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

GB in 55hp Necros?

So I've been thinking - wouldn't GB be an exelent elite for using against bosses and bosses only when playing as a 55hp Necro. I mean, reducing the bosses hp to 55 and then kill them with a Vampiric Touch or something?

I dunno if this had been made, I did a search but couldn't find mutch and I am sorry if it has been posted before.

Cheers

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    The problem with that is Grenth's Balance only takes away the amount of health it can add to your health bar. It can only fill your health bar to full, so for a 55 it can only take the difference between your current health and your max health of 55.

So it doesn't work in that situation.

GWOnline.Net Member
    And GB is...?

Spoil Victor works best against bosses.

edit: yeah, afcourse Grenth's Balance...

Well, SV still works better, I think.

It used to pull off the difference between your health and the opponents now it only steals what can be added to your own health bar as explained above!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xunlai Agent View Post
    It used to pull off the difference between your health and the opponents now it only steals what can be added to your own health bar as explained above!
    Oh, right. Nvm then

what u can do is having multiple (like 10 to 15 enchantment) on you and use the skill Symbiosis, which will make ur health in the 2000 hp range. Then you let the boss hit you till you're at 100 HP then hit GB = almost dead boss.

That's how you duo Rotscale !!

GWOnline.Net Member Quiet Lurker's Avatar
    GB does work well for some boss farming...especially if you use Demonic Flesh and let your health fall some before hitting GB. You can chop 1/2 their health and fully replace yours at the same time.

Off the top of my head Mindclouder is a good first choice.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seamussheridan View Post
    The problem with that is Grenth's Balance only takes away the amount of health it can add to your health bar. It can only fill your health bar to full, so for a 55 it can only take the difference between your current health and your max health of 55.

So it doesn't work in that situation.
    Just curious........how would demonic flesh affect the equation?????
    I know it works in a "normal" 'cause after AWB it drops health WAY down at the same time raising max health to a bit over 700 then GB fills it up......:-)
    Last edited by ravskau; 23-07-2007 at 01:36.