PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My suggestion is to have the regeneration effect remain at +1 for every non-Dervish enchantment at any attribute level while regen from Dervish enchantments are scaled as normal.

I wouldn't say warriors using this skill is a notable example of its OP status; eles gain the most impressive use of it. I've also seen MM necros with Aura of the Lich and Blood Bond packing it. Getting +10 regen from this skill is awful imo. Yeah, you can remove the enchantment, but it'll be back up soon with its five second recharge.

Quote Originally Posted by ufelder View Post
    My suggestion is to have the regeneration effect remain at +1 for every non-Dervish enchantment at any attribute level while regen from Dervish enchantments are scaled as normal.

I wouldn't say warriors using this skill is a notable example of its OP status; eles gain the most impressive use of it. I've also seen MM necros with Aura of the Lich and Blood Bond packing it. Getting +10 regen from this skill is awful imo. Yeah, you can remove the enchantment, but it'll be back up soon with its five second recharge.
    How do you know that it is not acting how it's designed?

If you want to move Mystic Regeneration into Mysticism, why not also move, Mystic Twister, Mystic Healing and Mystic Sandstorm, into Mysticism as well.

How do you know that it is not acting how it's designed?
    It is working as designed. My point is, it's doing its job too well.

If you want to move Mystic Regeneration into Mysticism, why not also move, Mystic Twister, Mystic Healing and Mystic Sandstorm, into Mysticism as well.
    Is this directed at me?

Before someone tells me, yes, I should've just edited this post into my first one.

while we are at it lets move all skills from deadly and shadow arts to critical strikes so that sins can have 2 max attribs. if they do move mystic regen to mystacism then earth prayred will die a quick death cause althought it is a great heal it is one of the only things in earth prayers that has much use or power. i enjoy useing this skill so i build my dervs around it, and make them all earth dervs, it is the same with sins i would love to have way of perfection in crit strikes, but if that happened i would almost never use shadow arts, so i say leave it where it is.

/notsigned

vital boon is usefull nice little enchantment to get the regen started

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoran View Post
    while we are at it lets move all skills from deadly and shadow arts to critical strikes so that sins can have 2 max attribs. if they do move mystic regen to mystacism then earth prayred will die a quick death cause althought it is a great heal it is one of the only things in earth prayers that has much use or power. i enjoy useing this skill so i build my dervs around it, and make them all earth dervs, it is the same with sins i would love to have way of perfection in crit strikes, but if that happened i would almost never use shadow arts, so i say leave it where it is.

/notsigned
    Assassin skills are not up for discussion on this thread, kindly keep focused on the topic, or else take your nonsense elsewhere.

Thank you, also, for proving my point. You say you make all your builds Earth Prayer Dervishes (if I can understand your rambling) because of this one skill. If Mystic Regen were in Mysticism, you could afford to experiment with the Wind line, or making a more powerful pure Scythe/Myst Dervish. This change would allow people to break free of the builds they limit themselves to and try new things.

Quote Originally Posted by MStarfire View Post
    Assassin skills are not up for discussion on this thread, kindly keep focused on the topic, or else take your nonsense elsewhere.

Thank you, also, for proving my point. You say you make all your builds Earth Prayer Dervishes (if I can understand your rambling) because of this one skill. If Mystic Regen were in Mysticism, you could afford to experiment with the Wind line, or making a more powerful pure Scythe/Myst Dervish. This change would allow people to break free of the builds they limit themselves to and try new things.
    You misunderstand i do not make all my dervish builds earth prayers, however if i want to use mystic regen i make a build that focuses on this line. my talk about the assassins was to prove my point that, some skill lines [B]do[B] work better as secondary professions. also if you remove mystic regen from earth prayes are you going to add avvy of melandrew to earth prayers to make ppl use them again. mystic regen is the single most usefull skill in that entire line, if you move it to mystacism as i said earth prayes will die. and by the resoning that well it is called mystic regeneration, i think that avvy of melander fits perfectly into the earth prayers catagory, and dwayna and grenth in wind.... my point is if you want to use the power full healing that comes from mystic regen, then make an earth build. don't complain that your favorite healing skill is not in your favorite attribute line, just learn to adapt. I have a great build that uses all earth prayes skills so i only need 9 in scyth mastery and the rest for the inherent effect of mystacism, and it works great. also if you think about it, certain skill lines, earth prayers included, although they are not weak by themselves, would see very little use without a few exceptional skills.
    and as far as assassin skills go my point was for me way of perfection is my favorite sin healing skill, and even though it would be nice to see this skill that heals you whenever you critical in crit strikes, if it was moved to that catagory, shadow arts would see little use by me. so i have to compromize if i want way of perfectin in my critacle build, then i need to take points out of dagger mastery, just like people who want mystic regen in their build need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ufelder View Post
    Is this directed at me?
    No it was not directed at anyone.

I can't believe this hasn't been suggested before considering that in order to even play a Dervish you need to put points in Earth Prayers just to get a good heal when I don't use Earth Prayers for anything else /signed.

Mystic regeneration has always been broken. Here's my fix:

10 energy, 1/4 second activation, 25 second recharge.

For 20 seconds, you gain 1...3...4 health regeneration for each enchantment on you, and the maximum regeneration from this skill is 1 plus an additional arrow of regeneration for each rank of Mysticism you have.