PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Here now, this thread is about posting guidelines and expectations. How's about I add something about spoilers to my opening post and get rid of some of the trash here?
    mv

Thanks for that. Just what I wanted

Quote Originally Posted by MixedVariety View Post
    Here now, this thread is about posting guidelines and expectations. How's about I add something about spoilers to my opening post and get rid of some of the trash here?
    B.bb.but, my animated picture was deleted!

Moderator Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aretelio View Post
    B.bb.but, my animated picture was deleted!
    Oh jeez, what an error I made.
    mv

Wow. This is getting ridiculous. I come up with a thread idea after not making a thread for months. (Narrator thread)with no intention of it being marked as a "pointless thread" and of course, it gets closed. I'm not surprised, though. Might as well close all other "unnecessary" threads like Ban the above poster and Say the first thing that comes into your mind too, eh?

/end rant

Moderator Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Natus View Post
    Wow. This is getting ridiculous. I come up with a thread idea after not making a thread for months. (Narrator thread)with no intention of it being marked as a "pointless thread" and of course, it gets closed. I'm not surprised, though. Might as well close all other "unnecessary" threads like Ban the above poster and Say the first thing that comes into your mind too, eh?

/end rant
    Good point, I'll reopen it. In the future, though, I'd appreciate if you'd PM me with your rant instead of gnashing your teeth in public. I closed it because I'm afraid it's going to turn into a contest for who can fit the most intimate dalliances into their day, and if it does, I'll close it again.
    mv

Good point? From me?

I didn't think I'd get somewhere with that, but thanks

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Erm... the RickRolling's really starting to tick me off now.

Should I just report these or what? Because... once was dumb, 5 is just plain... I'll let you fill in the blank there, because the word I have would probably get me banned.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pointless View Post
    Erm... the RickRolling's really starting to tick me off now.

Should I just report these or what? Because... once was dumb, 5 is just plain... I'll let you fill in the blank there, because the word I have would probably get me banned.
    I agree here. It's not even funny. It's lame.

Oh it's funny.